❅【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 】❅

I'm back. Just writing a chapter before my exams.

Warning.

This chapter contains things like.

- Torture
- Blood
- Identity Disorder (I think)
- Gore
- Blood
- abuse
- PTSD

You have been warned.

Sometimes, you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Run.

He's running away from someone. He doesn't know who, but he's just running.

"Where are you going, oh Almighty Light element~?"

Solar's breath hitched when he heard that sickening and seductive voice. He could feel his heart rate rising.

'I need to run faster!!' He thought, oh if he could only fly right now. But he can't, his wings are injured and his powers are not working because of the stupid collar on his neck.

"You think you can run from me~?"

He gasped in horror when they appeared in front of him. He back away in fear. They giggled as they walked forward, those silver orbs met with a menacing indigo ones.

"You can never escape me, dear Solar."

Screams echoed throughout the hallway, followed by crazed laughs.

Solar is strapped on a metal table, both arms and feet are cuffed. So are his wings. Blood dripping down from the table. Next on the table Solar is on.

Is another table, filled with various types of knife used for a surgery. All covered in blood.

The doctor smiled. But not kind of any warm, soft or genuine smile. It was a crazed one, menacing and evil. Solar looked at the Doctor (is he really a doctor?)

"Well then... Please do enlighten me... O mighty light element."

Crack

........

Solar layed on the cold metal, his eyes that used to shine brightly, are now dimmed. no more spark. Just lifeless silver orbs..

His throat aches from all the screaming earlier. His body aches, the doctor didn't even bothered to patch him up after opening his inside while he's awake.

His clothes soaked in dry blood, he hates it. The metallic smell and taste... If only he can get out of here...

'Someone... Please.... Save me...'