Not Until Now

"Lydia? Are you okay?" Scott asked worriedly.

Despite Stiles telling her that they couldn't see him, it was still strange how they didn't notice his existence.

How their eyes just by passed him and looked ahead.

Stiles didn't look like she thought a ghost would look like, he wasn't transparent and he looked like a normal person, nothing out of the ordinary apart from no one else could see him but her and it seemed that no one living could touch him.

"I-I'm fine I-"

Her brain spun with thoughts, what should she say? Should she tell them?

Lydia glanced at Stiles, hoping he would have the answer.

However he looked just as unsure as her!

Her words came out before she could really think which felt like a first for her. 

"I thought I saw someone about to attack me but I realised I was just seeing things" Lydia said, making herself look guilty as she added "I didn't mean to make you worry, sorry"

The pack relaxed quickly, glad she was okay. They must have been so worried and tense after what happened with Stiles Lydia thought, actually feeling guilty for making them worry about her.

Stiles was thinking about something else. He realised with shock that if he focused hard enough he could see a light blue flame, flickering inside each and everyone of the pack?

What was it?

Was it really what his instincts were telling him?

Where they...souls? And why could he see them?!

What was going on with him?

Lydia then said shakily though she tried to be more playful when the pack looked like they wanted to follow her "Anyway I just need to go to the washroom, I trust I don't need any body guards"

Scott gave a nervous laugh as he said "Yeah, just be careful, okay?"

Lydia decided not to say that, she did just say she was only going to the washroom but then again Stiles was so quick and sudden, she supposed it made sense everyone would be worry so much.

But it was so strange think about Stiles death considering he was right there, yet no one else could see him.

She hurried away, just to catch Liam sounding surprised as he said "She's actually going to a public one?

Lydia supposed she could have thought of a better excuse.

She turned the corner to pretend she was going to the public washroom but instead walked a lot further than that until they were in a small park, much further away from them, out of their supernatural hearing range.

"I think this is far away enough" She said and Stiles nodded. He, knowing she had wanted to talk to him again, had followed her.

Lydia looked at Stiles sharply as she said "Stiles, this is crazy! What should I do? What should you do? Should I have told them? What-"

Stiles made a calm down motion with his hands as he interrupted her "You were fine. I think we should tell them at some point but not right now. I don't think I can deal with then freaking out yet ha. I think we should see what we can figure out for ourselves first"

Lydia said shaking her head at the whole situation "I thought I might be loosing it again at first but this is really real? Isn't it?"

Stiles gave a wonky sort of smile, playful yet nervous at the same time as he replied "Afraid so"

He added, frowning, looking away from her as he thought back to what happened earlier "I'm more worried about happened with that guy attacking me. Do ghosts usually attack each other? Is that a normal thing?"

Though he was asking this he knew he wasn't expecting Lydia to know but he felt like they needed to figure this out.

Lydia said slowly  "If could be normal, no one knows what happens in the afterlife"

Stiles turned his gaze to her and it was so intense.

She felt a shiver at his reply. His eyes burning into her.

"Not until now..."