Epilogie

The light felt blinding and he cringed, closing his eyes for a couple of seconds, what was this light? A couple of seconds later the light dimmed as his eyes adjusted.

It felt like he had woken up from a sleep that had lasted years, everything felt stiff and uncomfortable to move. Couldn't he just stay here? He was so tired.  

"His waking up"

"Scott?"

Wait those voices sounded so familiar...

But it can't be? Could it?

Surely not?

Was he dreaming?

Scott slowly sat up and stared, his mouth falling open.

Stiles?

Deaton?

Stiles had wings?!

What?!

"I get it, I'm still dreaming" Scott muttered.

"I can see why you think that, but I promise this is all real Scotty" Stiles chuckled.

Scott scrambled to his feet and before he could say or do anything he was being crushed in a hug by his pack.

After a while they finally let him go as he stared at them all.

"Stiles saved us" Malia said, grinning broadly. 

Scott turned to Stiles, finally he realised that it wasn't only the wings that was different, there was this powerful feeling admitting from him.

"Y-you did? Dude, what's with those wings? And Deaton...? Azrael-"

Deaton interrupted his rambling as he said in a calm placating voice " Azreal has been defeated, Stiles and Lydia defeated him and then Stiles was able to bring us back to life"

Suddenly it made a lot of sense why Stiles felt so different now and why he felt so similar to Azrael.

Stiles who now seemed a little nervous over Scott's reaction, his shoulders hunched a little bit as he said hesitantly "I'm uh the new grim reaper it seems" He added hurriedly "It's the only way I could save you all! Otherwise-"

Scott didn't care about any of that as he grabbed Stiles arms, making Stiles focus on him as he said sternly "Stiles! I don't care, you're here! Y-you're actually here! You saved us! You saved me! You're here"

And that's all that mattered to Scott.

He almost forgets that Stiles had always been able to see them and the horror and stress over what had been happening with Stiles, along with the pure relief that everything was finally over and his vision becomes blurry with tears.

Stiles eyes softened and he brings Scott into a hug as he murmurs "I've always been here Scotty"

Scott looked like he was going to cry with happiness just as they released each other from the hug.

Lydia walked closer to Stiles and squeezed his hand slightly as she said gently "I told you"

Stiles had a little freak out while he was waiting for the pack to wake up.

"What if they're scared of me? I'm literally the personification of death, I mean it be natural if they're scared of me and they won't want me-"

Stiles rambled a little and he started to pace but Lydia interrupted him as she said firmly "Stiles, they won't care"

"But-"