The Student

"Can you sense that?" Azrael asked Stiles, who nodded, looking grim.

Hostility.

He wasn't sure how he knew, he just did. The other ghost they could sense was up to no good.

"We need to stop it" Stiles said hurriedly "Lydia, stay here!"

He ran with Azrael through the wall, following his instincts.

Lydia rolled her eyes as she huffed "You've got to be kidding me"

She then opened the door and ran after them.

Stiles just let his instincts guide him, running after the dangerous feeling, it was instinct.

What helped was he could just run through anyone in the way.

They soon arrived out onto the field.

The class was practicing lacrosse, if Stiles had time he would have smiled and watched them play, thinking back to when he'd still been a kid yet he couldn't let that distract him.

He and Azrael found the ghost at the same time, he was about the same age as the other students, Stiles would have felt sorry for him if he hadn't realised what the kid was doing.

"Hey!" He shouted.

The other ghost was sticking his hand through a living students chest and at Stiles shout, he startled, quickly pulling his hand out.

Stiles eyes widened.

The young ghost now was holding a white flickering flame in his hand.

The student with no warning, collapsed.

He didn't know what that ghost was going to do with that flame but he didn't think it was anything good.

With no hesitation Stiles tackled the other ghost, pushing him to the ground and scooping up the white flames with one of his hands.

Though the young the boy was quite large he had no hope against Stiles training.

Stiles knew where to put the most pressure on him to make sure he didn't move and the young ghost made no attempts to escape, looking too scared to try it.

Once Stiles was in the right position, he stood up, making sure to press his foot on to the boys neck, to make sure he stayed down.

"What are you doing? Did you kill him!" Stiles snapped.

The student who had collapsed was now being surrounded by teachers and students, more teachers were running across the field, pure hotter and panic in their eyes.

"Samual?"

Stiles let out a groan "Lydia, I told you too-"

She however shook her head at him and her eyes completely focused on the ghost on the ground.

"Samual, is that you?" She asked shakily.

The ghost, swallowed nervously as he replied, fear still ringing his voice "Miss?"

Stiles lifted his foot of the kids neck as he asked Lydia "You've taught him before?"

She nodded as she said looking paler "It was only a month ago, a shape shifter attacked the school, we-we couldn't save him"

Stiles felt sympathy and some annoyance edge in as he said frowning "Why didn't you tell me?"

She looked a little ashamed but still sad as she said "You were busy helping other people, we...didn't want to distract you from that"

"We? The pack decided I shouldn't be told? Lydia even if I wasn't there, I could have helped you, you still blame yourself, I know it"

Lydia gave a humourless smile "Shouldn't I? He died while I was at school. I should have-"

"Um..." Samual interrupted, he hesitantly got to his feet, looking warily at Stiles who made no move to knock him over again so he relaxed a bit and continued "Since your talking about my death shouldn't I get a say in this?" He looked at Lydia with genuine eyes "I don't blame you miss. Honestly I don't"

Lydia blinked a couple of times, looking like she was having difficulty processing what he was saying, he...really didn't blame her?

Azrael clapped his hands together, getting their attention, his eyes narrowed on the other ghost "I hate to break up this moment but can we get back to what you were going to do with that living students soul?"