Chapter 1

*Olivias p.o.v.*
My name is Olivia McMahon. Yes, Stephanie is my sister, Shane is my brother and Vince is my dad. I have black hair and bright blue eyes. I've been working with the WWE for a little over 8 years now. I didn't get handed a job. I worked my ass off to get here.

What comes to your mind when you hear the name Seth Rollins? The WWE World Heavyweight Champion, or the guy that betrayed his brothers to join the authority? When I hear his name, disgust washes over me. I'm not a big fan of the authority and what they do to people, but I am related to two of them.

I'm a bit unlike the other divas. Tattoos. Piercings. Black. Those three words describe my life. Also, maybe a little, insane.

Seth and I hate each other. His cocky ass attitude gets way out of hand and his ego is bigger than my paycheck.

I walked into Stephanie's office. She was wearing a black dress that came a little above her knees. She had on black stilettos and her makeup was perfect while her hair was curled.
She was writing and signing the pay checks and putting them in envelops.

I watched as she got to mine, "Put an extra zero on it." I said, getting a chuckle from Triple H.

"Ha ha. Very funny, Olivia." "I know. Funniness is one of my best traits." I said and she smiled while shaking her head.

"I need a favor," I nodded, motioning for her to continue. "I need you to pass these out." She said, pointing to a big pile of envelopes. "Sure." I said and she beamed. "Thank you." I nodded and took them.

I went to Cesaro first, fishing out Tyson and Natalya's paycheck out of the pile, knowing they were going to be together. I knocked on his door and he answered. "Come on in, Olivia." I walked in and handed him his check. "Did she add an extra zero?" He asked and I shook my head, chuckling. "She wouldn't add one on mine either." I handed Tyson his as well as Natalya's.

"Hey, girl." She said and I smiled. "Hola." I said and went to walk out of the door. "I really hope that the new day gets what they deserve." I heard Natalya say. "Oh, they will." Tyson said.

At extreme rules, Tyson and Cesaro lost their titles to the new day.

"Well, I'm gonna go." "I'll catch up with you later." Tyson said and gave me a half hug. Cesaro kissed my forehead. I gave Natalya a hug and skipped out of their locker room.

I went to Roman Reigns' next. "Sup, big guy?" I asked, walking into his locker room. "Here's your paycheck." I said and he gently took it out of my hand. "Thank you." He said and I nodded. "We'll talk later, okay?" I nodded and left.

I was outside of Dean Ambrose's locker room.

"Hey." I said to him. I gave him his paycheck.

He stared at it. He doesn't like getting paid. He came here to wrestle. He doesn't need to get paid for doing something he loves. When he told me that, my heart literally melted.

Dean is a lunatic, but when he's backstage -talking to people he actually likes- he's one sweetheart.

"Olivia-" "Dean, no if, ands or buts. You're taking it and you're going to like it, got it?"

He sighed, "Yep. I got it." I nodded and walked out.

The last envelope was Seth's. I walked to his locker room and knocked on the door.

"Here, asshole." I said and he smirked. "No need to be so rude, sweetheart." "Don't call me that."

"Then don't call me asshole." He said, standing up.

He got serious. "Get out." "You're not my boss. I'm yours." He growled and I pulled a face. He literally growled at me.

"Whatever. I'm going to go." I said and walked out, running into J&J security. I rolled my eyes. They're short as all hell.

I walked away and ran right into a little body. I looked down to see Hornswoggle.

"Hey, buddy." I said and ruffled his hair. "Hello, Olivia." He said and smiled widely up at me. Honestly, Hornswoggle is such a little cutie. How can you not like him?

Soon, I was back at Stephanie's office to get my paycheck.

She handed me the last envelope on the table.

"How's the girls?" She beamed and smiled widely. "They're great. Growing up so fast." I nodded. It felt like they were all just born yesterday.

"Shane called me the other day." I said and she looked up at me. "Really?" "Yep." I said and nodded. Shane doesn't talk to a lot of people. Not anyone, really.

"What did he say?" "He said something about how Marisa might be pregnant again." I said and she shook her head. "That's it?" "That's it."

My family was great. I had an older brother, an older sister, an amazing mother, and father.

But what wasn't great was my school life. It affected my personal life. The only one who knows the whole story is my family.

I've been in many relationships, I'm not a ....virgin, but I've never been in love. Love scares me to death. I believe that it's a trap. How am I supposed to know if someone is giving me their all when I'm giving them mine? I wouldn't know how to deal with that pain and heartbreak and I take pain very well.

My sister went through a lot of them. And it broke me to see her go through that much pain.

I'm afraid of loving someone in a relationship kind of way. A friendship and family kind of love I don't mind one bit. But, nothing scares me more than love and the pain it brings.

I am afraid of love and I don't know if I could ever overcome that fear.

{edited}