Chapter 28

*Olivias P.O.V.*

*Friday*

'@OliviaMcMahon; I'm sad to hear about the passing of 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper. So many of the greats are passing away. Thank you for all the memories and the advice. Thank you for telling me to push myself harder and farther if I want to get anywhere in life. You're gone but will never be forgotten. Thank you for everything, Roddy💛❤️ #RIPRoddyPiper'

I sighed deeply as I leaned my head on Seths shoulder.

"It just isn't our year for wrestling fans, is it?"

"No it isn't, sweetheart." Seth said and kissed my forehead.

"It's so hot." I yawned, which made Seth yawn too.

"I'm going to bed. Night, champ."

I know I'll regret calling him 'champ' because one day he's not going to be champion anymore, but that day isn't today.

"Night, babe."

"Hey, are you facing Cena at SummerSlam?"

"I don't know, I hope not. A lot of the fans are complaining since John had so many titles."

"He needs to retire anyway, maybe start a family and marry Nikki." I said.

Even though John doesn't want children; he would make an amazing dad. The make a wish program really shows that he cares about kids.

I think it's time for the Bella's to leave anyway, but they'll be there for another 3 years, sadly.

I mean, I did like them a couple of years ago, but, now I don't.

Nikki is gonna beat AJ's reign and it makes me sad; cause they're going to act as if AJ never existed since she's gone now.

Seth and I were going to talk to the tough enough competitors and watch how they're progressing.

I rested my hand in his as he drove.

I took a picture.

'@OliviaMcMahon: Happy National Best Friend Day💚'

"Do you want to be tagged in it?"

"Sure. Here, repost it on my Instagram." He said and passed me his phone.

I tagged him in it and reposted it on his Instagram.

He lifted our hands up and I furrowed my eyebrows before seeing him scratch his beard with his thumb. He kissed my hand before putting them back down.

"Hey."

I didn't say anything to Chelsea, but Seth said hello.

"Why didn't you say hi?"

"I don't like her." I said and leaned on his shoulder.

"Hey, ZZ." I said and fist bumped him.

"Hey, little gator." I smiled a little.

Seth frowned as I sat on his lap.

"What?"

"What does OTP mean?" He asked, looking up at me like a little puppy.

I could've died right then and there.

"It means One True Pair."

He was still confused but just nodded his head.

"So, are you happy you don't need to face Brock at SummerSlam?"

He shrugged, "I want to be a fighting champion, but I don't know who I'll be facing. Probably John."

"I'm sick of him getting a push all the time." I said.

He's already United States champion, now he wants to be World Heavyweight Champion?

Anyone but you, John. Anyone but you.

"Who do you want to face?"

"I don't know... Maybe Cesaro."

"I would love to see that."

They already have great matches now and it would be even better if its for the championship.

"What about your feud with Molly and Danielle?"

"I don't see it endings any time soon." I said and shrugged.

They made it personal so I'm gonna be a bigger bitch than I already am.

"You're so pretty." He said and kissed my nose. It scrunched up involuntary and he smiled.

I kissed his lips, "and you're adorable."

{edited}