Chapter 21

**Olivias P.O.V.**

**Tuesday**

I was down in the tough enough performance center before my date with Seth.

I was standing next to Lita, looking around at all of the competitors.

Lita poked my thigh, "have you been working out?" I giggled and nodded. "I've been pushing myself; trying to get stronger." I said and she grinned. "That's my girl."

"Who's your favorite guy?" I looked around, "ZZ. That guy's a beast." Wrestling alligators? I wish I could do that. I want to do that one day. "What about the girls?" "Sara."

Paige walked up to us, "are you excited to see the first episode tonight?" I blushed, "I'm not gonna be able to watch it tonight." Seth texted me saying to wear my swimsuit and meet him at the beach at 7:30. "Why not?" I bit my lip, "I have a date tonight." She squealed, "with who?" My blush got deeper, "Seth." "Oooh, the world heavyweight champion, huh?" Lita said and wiggled her eyebrows around.

I looked around the gym. These competitors looked strong.

"Want to go show them how it's done?" Paige asked me and I chuckled, "Paige, we'll go wrestle in the ring. Don't get too cocky." I joked and she chuckled. Stephanie and Triple H walked in, calling a break.

"Well, let's go." I said and climbed into the ring.

She had me in the PTO. "Paige!" I yelled "tap out!" She yelled and I giggled. She finished a sentence I wasn't even about to say. I wiggled my way out of it and I rolled her up in a small package. I counted to 4 in my head just incase.

"I win!" I said, laughing. I pulled Paige into a hug.

I took a selfie with ZZ and Sara Lee.

'@OliviaMcMahon: I want @ZZLoupe and @ToughSarallee to win @WWEToughEnough. Comment who you want to win below!'

"So, ZZ, are you going to take me to wrestle some alligators sometime?" I asked, grinning at him. He chuckled, "sure." I squealed. Yes!

**7:00**

I got a shower and shaved.

I started to pick out my outfit to go on top of my bikini.

I put on my all black bikini, white shorts, a white tank top and sandals. I put on a long flowery kimono and looked in the mirror. I straightened my hair. I didn't put on any makeup, there's no difference when I have it on or off anyway.

I made my way to the beach. No one was here.

"Oh my god." I muttered, looking at the scene in front of me.

He made chairs out of sand. The table was sand and there was red lights around it. Holy shit.

I walked up to him, still looking at it.

"Do you like it?" He had on a regular black shirt, khaki pants and Nike/van type things. "I love it. How long did this take you?" He chuckled, "all day. I got some help.....Oh, these are for you." He said, handing me roses. I blushed and smiled, "thank you."

After we were done eating, Seth suggested we go swimming. "I'm gonna go change, I'll be right back." Seth said and I chuckled, "okay, Seth." I started to unstrap my sandals.

As soon as I was done taking my sandals and kimono off, Seth was here already.

"Well that was fast."

**Seths P.O.V.**

I watched her take off her tank top and bit my lip. She faced me when she took off all her clothes, leaving her in a bikini. She caught me staring and lightly blushed, "Are you coming?" I snapped out of it and nodded, "yeah. Yeah, I'm coming." She walked ahead of me and I watched her ass. It's a guy thing.