Chapter 22

**Olivias P.O.V.**

**Raw**

I found this whole thing funny. Seth buying Kane, Joey, and Jamie Apple watches, a car, and tickets to Hawaii was funny to me.

I giggled as Lana attacked Summer. It was just really funny.

"I like my Roman Reigns angry!" My heart melted. Their friendship is so adorable and cute.

"Hey, Olivia, want to come make nachos with me?" Renee asked me.

"Sure." I said and shrugged.

We walked into a room with cameras and all sorts of dips for the nachos.

"Okay, this is the beans." She said, taking the big lid off. "Ew." "You don't like beans?!" "No, they're nasty."

"Okay, could you get the nachos while I get the salsa ready." "Alright." I said and nodded, walking over to them.

I pulled the lid off of them and screamed loudly as hornswoggles head popped out.

"Ahh!"

"You just got swerved!" Renee yelled, laughing.

I leaned down so my hands were on my knees.

I stood back up and looked at him, "holy fuck!" I exclaimed.

Renee was laughing.

I picked up the big bowl of cheese and turned to Renee. "Olivia, no." I poured it right over her head. "Ahh! Olivia!" She scolded me and I laughed but then stopped as she ran towards me. I didn't have time to move away as she hugged me, getting cheese all over me.

I started to laugh with her and got a nacho. I wiped it across my arm and put it in my mouth.

"It's good cheese." I said and shrugged after eating it. I picked up the salsa and went to walk away. I quickly turned around and poured it all over hornswoggle. I kissed his cheek right after and laughed. "I love you, hornswoggle! And you too, Renee!" I said before walking away. I giggled to myself and walked back to my locker room.

Seth stood up and looked me over.

"You got swerved?" "Yep." I chuckled. He groaned, "so did I before the show." "Did it already show it on this episode?" "Yeah." "I'll have to re-watch that. Mine will probably be on next weeks." I said, flinging cheese off my arm. "You still look gorgeous, but, please, go change." I giggled before taking a step closer to him. "No, Olivia. Don't." He warned. I pouted, "I just want to give you a kiss." He smiled, "fine." I walked up to him, keeping my arms at my side. I leaned up and gave him a peck on the lips. "Well the cheese tastes good." He mumbled against my lips and I giggled. "I'm gonna quick go shower."

I was laying in bed with my head on Seth's chest. He was watching me scroll through the comments on his pictures.

I read one aloud, "You don't deserve that shit, you can't even fight on your own. You always have to get protected by those two dwarfs and that ugly slut Kane." I burst out laughing. "That ugly slut Kane! Haha! That's hilarious!" I calmed down and continued reading it, "Seth do us a favor and give the title to Dean Ambrose or I'm gonna have to do it myself. I ain't kidding."

"Oh god, that's amazing." I said and screenshotted it. "That ugly slut Kane." I said, laughing. Seth even chuckled and moved me further up his chest so he could get a better look at the comments.

"I'm going to go to my Instagram." I said and clicked on the latest post, which was, of course, a selfie.

"You don't even get hate." Seth said and I shrugged. "Just a lot of sexual comments." He said and I giggled. "How about we read those?" I asked and looked through them.