Chapter 16

**Olivias P.O.V.**

I sighed and leaned back in my chair.

I was in a business meeting with Stephanie, HHH, Big Show, Kane, Joey, Jamie, and Seth.

We were here to see where each of our futures were going.

I got comfortable in my seat and closed my eyes.

"Olivia!" I heard someone yell but I kept my eyes closed.

"Shut up." I mumbled and whoever was next to me chuckled. I couldn't even remember who was sitting next to me.

I was so tired all of a sudden; I needed to sleep.

"Olivia." "Stop, my stomach hurts." I whined, putting my hand on my stomach.

It really did hurt and I felt as if I could vomit any second.

I heard someone sigh, "pick her up." I felt my body being lifted up and someone started to carry me bridal style.

I put my hand up to their face, feeling around it.

They chuckled, "Stop, Olivia." I relaxed a little bit. "Shut up, let me sleep." I said to Seth, cuddling into his chest more. I heard him laugh and I fell into a deep sleep.

*Monday.*

Seth and I were roaming the halls, ready to go to my locker room.

Someone bumped into him and they apologized and ran away. I chuckled.

I got a pint of guers iced tea with a straw.

**Seths P.O.V.**

I crashed into someone and looked down to see Olivia in front of me.

"Weren't you just beside me?"

She nodded and smiled.

She started to pout and look at me with puppy eyes.

I could've completely melted.

"What do you want?" I asked, grinning at her.

She looked so adorable.

"Can you give me a piggy back ride?" I nodded and she walked so she was behind me. "Woah, you're tall." She said and jumped. "And you feel like a feather." "I'm 128 pounds." "And I'm 225."

She giggled into my neck and I shivered.

We walked into her 'office'.

She walked over to the wall, running her hand over a picture of a guy with brown hair and brown eyes. Olivia was standing next to him. They both had big smiles on their faces.

"Who's that?" She lightly touched her neck. "My friend, Evan." She quietly said and I realized something. That date that she had on her neck is dedicated to him.

I put an arm around her waist, rubbing circles in her hip with my thumb. I kissed her temple lightly. I looked down to see her looking up at the picture. Her eyes were watering up slightly and I felt really bad.

And even when she was about to cry, she still looked so perfect and so flawless.

**Olivias P.O.V.**

I walked down the street, about to go to a coffee shop to meet up with Vickie Guerrero.

I gave her a hug and sat down.

"How's everything going on with you?" I asked her, taking a sip of my drink.

She smiled, "It's been good. I've been able to spend time with my daughters more."