Chapter 27

**Olivias P.O.V.**

"Want to hear a joke?"

"No." I said to Seth.

"Why is air a lot like sex?" He asked anyway.

I sighed deeply and answered, "why?"

"Because it's no big deal unless you're not getting any."

I laughed, it wasn't funny but the way Seth said it was.

**Seths P.O.V.**

I took a picture and smirked as she didn't notice.

"You got another one, hot shot?"

"No- you know what? I actually do. But, each joke costs a kiss." I said, puckering my lips.

She turned my head away, "nice try, champ." She said and laid back on the bed.

I decided now was the time I should post it.

'@WWERollins: By simply existing, you make me, and many others, so happy. One day we hated each other and then the next we were dating. And it's all so crazy. So, so crazy. You're so perfect without even trying and it amazes me. We haven't been dating for that long, but I'm pretty sure I am addicted to you, Olivia. I miss the taste of your lips when you're away from me. When you're wrestling in the ring and I watch every hit you take, I cringe and wish I could go out there to help you. My life is so much easier when you're in it. I don't know how I didn't like you before. I guess I did something everybody says not to. 'Don't judge a book by its cover.' I judged you, in my head... I thought you got into the business cause of your dad and you didn't work for anything. Oh how I was wrong. When I started to get to know you, you were the strongest person I ever met. You worked for everything you had/have, you don't take things for granted, you care for others more than yourself and so much more. You don't care about your safety; only others'. And even though I'm older than you, by a couple of days, you teach me new things everyday. As soon as we started dating, I knew an adventure was going to happen. I cannot explain how lucky I am for me to call you mine and you to call me yours.'

My phone beeped in the beginning of it but I ignored it since I was so into typing it.

I tagged her in the photo and posted it before locking my phone.

I looked over only to see Olivia sleeping.

I then remembered my phone beeped so I checked it.

I looked to see Olivia also posted a long caption about me with a picture of her kissing my cheek.

I had a smile on my face and I was lightly blushing.

'@OliviaMcMahon: I promised myself I wouldn't fall in love with anyone; especially you. We've only been dating for about a month and I already am starting to love you. And I'm scared to death. I never wanted to love anyone but I can't help it. Every single thing you do, I fall in love with. The way you smile when someone mentions your favorite things and the way you get so happy when you meet your fans. The way you know I'm only joking when I say I want your blonde patch back (I really do, though😉😂). I think that everyone has to fall in love at some point; whether they want to or not. My heart says yes but my mind says no... No to getting attached to you. No to falling in love with you. But my heart says yes. I love how you're yourself around me. You don't have to have a tough guy act like you always do. I love how you want me to do everything with you. I love how you're obsessed with cross fit. And I love how you're so passionate about things. I don't love you, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to in a short amount of time and, like I said numerous times, I'm scared. Because when you fall in love, that person can break you just like that. And I don't know if I'm ready for that. But, in the long run, I'm sure I'll go through any pain for you.'

My cheeks heated up.

She was afraid of love. And I finally knew why.

She didn't want the pain & the heartbreak.

But I wouldn't break her heart. Not in a million years.

{edited}