Chapter 3

*Olivias p.o.v.*
I was walking around backstage when someone, once again, slapped my ass.

"What do you want, Seth?" I asked harshly and I could tell he was smirking.

"How did you know it was me?" I shook my head, "you're the only one who slaps my ass." "I don't know why I'm the only one." He said and put his hand on my ass.

I rolled my eyes, "get your hand off of my ass or I swear to god I will fucking kill you." "I'd like to see you try." "Don't tempt me." "Oh, I would love to tempt you." "I'm going to slap you." "You know what I've noticed? Your ass is almost as big as Kim Kardashians." "I'm gonna slap you." I warned him again. "I would love to put my dick-" I slapped him across the face and he stumbled back, holding his cheek. "Alright, ow." He mumbled and I smiled.

I skipped away and into the divas locker room to address the girls who had a match tonight since I didn't have one.

Everyone stopped their talking and looked at me, knowing I had news. I only came in here when I had to tell them something.

"Nikki and Brie have a promo. Naomi," I looked at her. "You're going to interrupt and, you know, say something about how you deserve her championship and stuff like that. Then, you guys are going to have a match." I said, looking between Nikki, Brie and Naomi.

I don't like a lot of the divas, but I have to tell them. "Thanks." Naomi said and the twins mumbled a 'thank you'. I nodded and walked out, going to the guys' locker room and telling them what match had been set last minute.

"Hey, Olivia." They all said and I smiled. "It's dolph versus Wade." "When?" Wade questioned in his beautiful accent. British peoples' accents are amazing. "Second to last." They nodded and said "Thank you." I nodded and walked out.

I walked to Stepahnies office and skipped in. I seem to be here a lot. "Hola, amigos." I said and sat next to my favorite authority member, Kane. He's a jokester, but can be rude as hell at times. He's never rude to me, though.

I'm pretty sure he's going to turn on the authority soon and I wouldn't mind that one bit. Why have Cooperate Kane when you can have Demon Kane? I'd rather have Demon Kane. And it seems like the WWE universe would rather have that Kane, also.

"Sup, bub?" I asked him. "Sup... Grape?"

We always come up with these weird nicknames every time we see each other.

One time it was giraffe and shortie. The other time it was orange and apple. Peanut butter and chips, paint and soda, etc. They don't make sense, I know, but we like to do it anyways. Most of the time the nicknames rhyme or they go together. Like apple and orange are both fruits, giraffe and shortie are opposite, peanut butter and chips are food/junk food. It mostly goes together. But, bub and grape? Nope. Those don't go together at all.

"I ran into Justin Bieber." I said, laughing. Kane called Seth Justin Bieber and I couldn't stop laughing when he did.

I was walking to catering. Food is kind of my thing. I grabbed a bag of chips and a handful of double bubble gum, stuffing it into my pocket. I grabbed a slice of pizza on a plate and a soda. I walked over to an empty table and pulled out my phone.

I heard a chair move in front of me but I didn't have to look to know who it was. "Well hello to you, too!" Seth exclaimed and I rolled my eyes. I scrolled through my Instagram, liking fans' posts that I follow.

"Why won't you answer me? Perhaps I buy you something? A salad?" "Perhaps not." I said and took a bite of my pizza.

"I try to be nice." "So, you 'try' to be nice by bribing me with a salad? First of all, hello no. Second of all, why the fuck a salad?" I questioned him and he shrugged. A salad. Ha! 'Salad' isn't even in my vocabulary.