Chapter 6

**Seths p.o.v.**

Today's the day that Molly debuts and starts a feud with Olivia and I.

"C'mon, Seth." Olivia said and I followed her like a lost puppy.

We arrived at the arena and met up with Molly. She kept staring at me and it was really creepy.

She had blonde hair and brown eyes, her face was caked up with makeup.

"Whoa, Molly! I didn't know you worked in a circus." Olivia said, examining her face and Molly scoffed, "I work here." She said. What kind of comeback was that? I chuckled and walked to catering with Olivia.

Molly fake tripped and thought I was going to catch her, but I watched her fall. Olivia laughed and sat down with her grapes.

She looked at me, "Open your mouth." I raised an eyebrow but did anyway. She started to throw them and tried to get them in my mouth. One hit my forehead and I laughed. "Woo! Yes!" She yelled as she got on in my mouth. I shook my head and chewed it.

Dean sat next to her and I immediately went on my phone. "Ooh, hello." Molly said to him and I had to keep my laugh in. Dean changed, he doesn't fuck sluts all the time anymore.

"Who are you?" "I'm Molly, the new diva." "That's weird, I've never seen you in NXT or any other wrestling businesses before." "That's because she got handed a job." "No I didn't. Remember when we got into a fist fight and I won?" Molly smirked and Olivia thought about it then shook her head, "Nope. I don't remember." Molly's smirk disappeared.

Dean smirked, "I'll be watching you closely." "And I will be doing the same to you." "Not in that way," Dean said, a disgusted look on his face. "I will enjoy seeing Olivia beat your ass." He winked at her and walked away. Olivia laughed loudly, "He doesn't like you." "Yes he does." Molly said and I shook my head, chuckling. "No he doesn't." I said and she stared at me. "You're lucky you're cute." "Or what?" Olivia said and Molly bit her lip, "I'll see you tonight." I guess she didn't have a smart comment.

Olivia walked out to her music playing, "This match is set for one fall, introducing first from Hartford Connecticut, weighing 128 pounds, Olivia!" Lillian announced and Olivia blew a kiss at the fans.

Sexy and I know it by LMFAO came on and I chuckled. What kind of entrance is that?

"Who the hell is this?" Jerry asked and I laughed. "Introducing her opponent, from Hartford Connecticut, weighing 100 pounds, Molly!" She only weighs 100 pounds? Wow.

She walked out and was met with a silent reaction. Nobody knew who she was. "Well, I guess it's Olivia versus the new diva, Molly."

Molly had a huge smirk on her face.

The bell rung and Olivia crossed her arms. Molly pushed her but Olivia didn't move, just raised her eyebrow. Molly started to slap and punch her continuously, but Olivia didn't do anything.

"This match has been going on for 2 minutes now and Molly has gotten nowhere." JBL chuckled.

Finally, Olivia pushed her. Molly fell and scrambled up. She came back at Olivia, but Olivia clothes lined her, making Molly's body turn about 2 times. It looked like what I did to Neville.

My entrance finally went off and I walked out to boos. I wonder when I'm gonna turn face.

Molly stared at me dreamily. I shifted uncomfortably and fixed my title on my shoulder.

Molly waved at me and Olivia rolled her up from behind. "Olivia going for the cover! And she wins!" Byron Saxon said and I slid into the ring.

Molly marched over to me and grabbed my chin forcefully before open mouth kissing me. I couldn't breathe since her tongue was down my throat.