Chapter 31

**Olivias P.O.V.**

*SmackDown*

I sighed as I walked out with the authority.

They stood in the ring and I sat down at the table, kicking my feet up.

My stamp was on the table and I licked my lips as Molly and Danielle walked out.

I had leather gloves on, a black tank top that came above my bellybutton, a black leather jacket with the sleeves rolled up, black shorts, and my black doc martens.

"Olivia looking beautiful as always."

I turned my head and blew a kiss at JBL.

Seth was sitting next to me, holding my hand.

"This is a contract singing for the divas championship at SummerSlam in a ladder match. It will be Olivia McMahon versus Danielle and Molly."

I smirked.

Once again, I'll beat Molly and Danielle.

I sighed and waited for Danielle to be done with her stupid speech.

I might've fell asleep, considering I put my head on Seths comfy shoulder.

I was awoken to Seth squeezing my thigh.

I opened my eyes and pressed my stamp down.

I stood up, yawned with my hands stretched above me, grabbed my championship, blew a kiss at Molly & Danielle, and then hopped out of the ring.

I skipped up the ramp and into the back.

*Saturday*

I had to sit at commentary for NXT.

Seth was sitting next to Zahra.

The camera focused on them after Bayley won the NXT woman's championship and I clenched my fists as she pointed at him with a smile.

After he was done doing whatever the hell he was doing with his shirt, he looked at Zahra and smiled.

I clenched my fists and took a deep breath.

I walked up their ramp, fans calling my name as I did.

I don't know why I was so mad, but I was.

And isn't that bitch supposed to be announcing?

"Stupid mother fucking people this is why I don't fucking fall in love. This shit is so fucking-"

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, Finn."

He frowned and looked up as his name got called.

He hugged me and kissed my cheek, "I know you're not feeling well, there's something on that mind of yours. I love you. Stay safe, kid. Don't forget to watch my match, either."

"I won't, Finn. I love you too, good luck."

He jogged down the hall, stopping to talk to Baron Corbin. He nodded, patted Finn on the back, and then jogged up to me.

I groaned and walked to their catering, asking for a glass of soda and quickly gulping it down.

Finn and baron were next to me as the cameras were doing a run through of the crowd.

They stopped on Seth and Zahra, flirting and smiling at each other.

What pissed me off next, was Seth kissed her on the cheek.

I grabbed my empty glass of soda and counted to 5 in my head.

I squeezed the glass, making it break.

It scared Finn and baron, seeing that they jumped.

My hand instantly started to bleed and shake.

They gasped, "Olivia!"

I swallowed and quickly stood up.

Glass was in my hand but I didn't care.

"Tell Seth I'll be back at the hotel, okay? I love you guys, now bye."

I kissed them both on the cheek before running out of the arena, fans everywhere.

I booked it to my car and sped out of there.

I ran up the steps and barged into my hotel room.

I wrote Seth a note with my shaky hand.

'Dear Seth,
I hope you had a fun time with Zahra. I know I had a fun time watching it.
love,
your girlfriend, Olivia.'

I plucked the glass out of my hands and wrapped it up before getting changed into a sports bra and shorts.

I fell asleep thinking of Seth's reaction & SummerSlam tomorrow.

{edited}