Chapter 23

**Olivias P.O.V.**

When the girls film for total divas, they have to get along.

I walked up to them and sat on a crate next to Paige.

"What're we talkin' about?" I smiled at the 6 girls in front of me. Alicia, Natalya, Nikki, Brie, Naomi, and Paige.

"Eva's going down in NXT. We just don't think she deserves it." Nikki said and shrugged.

"That's cause she doesn't deserve it. She was at home for how long and she doesn't even know how hard it is."

"Right? Like, 8+ hours of training everyday, waking up and working out, driving to the next city, going to live shows, she doesn't even know what she's in for." Nikki said and Brie shrugged.

The cameras were still on us.

"She should thank God she had a pretty face, cause other than that, she would have nothing."

"Damn, Brie." I said and laughed.

I could sometimes get along with my coworkers.

Seth wanted to go for a swim before raw.

We went down to the hotel pool and he instantly jumped in.

I giggled and took my flip flops off. I took my shorts off and noticed Seth staring at my legs.

"Jeez, Seth. I know I'm hot but, really, there's no need to stare."

"I'm your boyfriend! I have a right to stare!" "No you don't." I said while he got out of the pool.

I backed up as he came toward me. I thought he was done when he stopped, but he tricked me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into his chest.

"C'mon, Seth! You're cold!" I exclaimed, giggling.

"Your giggle is adorable." He said and I looked up at him.

"I'm gonna throw you in." He said and I panicked on the inside.

So I gave him my best puppy dog face.

"Don't." He warned and looked away.

He took a peek at me and I could see he practically melted. He closed his eyes and picked me up, my legs around his waist.

He held me up by my butt and slowly walked.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I knew how to swim, but I didn't want to get in. It was cold!

Wow I'm such a baby.

I thought of something.

I looked into Seth's eyes and brought one of my hands up to his face. He froze as I took my thumb and pulled his chin down lightly, his mouth coming open. I smirked and put my lips on his; my mouth open as well. He groaned and I smirked before pulling away.

He licked his lips and smirked while squeezing my butt, "You're not off the hook that easily."

"Seth! No! Dean Winchester wouldn't do this to me!" I yelled and he shrugged before jumping into the water.

We both went under in the 12foot section and I gasped underwater.

It was freezing.

I came back up to see Seth floating on his back.

"You asshole!" I said to him.

He swam over and hugged me, a smile on his face.

"Let's go back to the hotel room."