Meet Olivia.

*Olivia will play as Megan Fox.*

Full Name: Olivia Grace McMahon.

Age: 28.

Birthday: June 5th 1986.

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 128 pounds.

Piercings: Full ears, Smiley (you can't see it, even if she smiles because the type of jewelry she wears in it.), Snake Bites, Tongue (has a clear ring in), Nose, eyebrow, and belly button.

Tattoos: A full leg tattoo (chapter 2). On her left forearm she has 'Family' in neat cursive lettering, a tattoo sleeve, and a neck tattoo of her friend that passed away of the date he was born and the date he died.

Born in: Hartford, Connecticut.

Resides in: Los Angeles, California.

Family: McMahon.

Siblings/Parents: Father- Vince McMahon Mother- Linda McMahon. Brother- Shane McMahon. Sister- Stephanie McMahon.

Hair color: Dark brown, almost black.

Eye color: Bright blue.

Enemies: Nikki and Brie Bella, Sheamus, Seth Rollins (for now😉).

Friends: Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Paige, etcetera.

Fear(s): Love.

Favorite color: Black.

Ring gear: Black Wrestling Bottoms (like Nikkis), a black top (like Nikkis but it doesn't have the strings) with different designs that change from time to time, black doc martens.

Theme/ Entrance Music: Hero by Skillet, Do it now remember it later by Sleeping With Sirens (the beginning), anything screamo. It changes most of the time.

Favorite drink: Coco Cola or Pepsi.

Favorite food: Anything junk food, Pizza, Tacos.

Trained by: Dusty Rhodes, Lita, Hulk Hogan, Shane McMahon, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Trish Stratus, The Ultimate Warrior, etc.

Career/life: Olivia started to learn MMA, and wrestled in UFC. She went straight to WWE right after -since NXT didn't exist back then- at the age of 20 (8 years ago at her age now). She is a 5 time woman champion and was the last one to hold it before WWE retired it. She is a 3 time divas champion, tying the most reigns with Eve Torres and AJ Lee. She has had a hard school life that affected her at-home-life. She's afraid of love and the pain that it comes with. She is the youngest of the McMahons at the age of 28. Her oldest sister Stephanie is 38, while her oldest sibling -Shane- is 40. She wrestles both genders and hates when people say she got into WWE because of her father. She likes being a heel, but loves being a face.

Weird facts-
•She graduated school with a 4.4 GPA.

•Her favorite fruit is oranges.

•She doesn't like to eat healthy.

•She may be a wrestler but is very lazy.

•She doesn't eat chocolate that much.

•She doesn't like when the heels make fun of the WWE universe.

•She loves meeting fans.

•She met over 200 children/adults for the 'Make A Wish Foundation.'

•She always wears her Connor The Crusher Bracelet.

•She had a snake named Melvin, but her dad made her get rid of it.

•She wants a scorpion, tarantula and/or a snake again.

•She doesn't like high heels but is forced to wear them during business meetings and other things.

•She hates business meetings.

•A lot of people don't have her respect.

•She participated in 5 royal rumbles and eliminated 14 people in one of them and 39 in all 5 put together.

•Her favorite old time wrestlers are: Andre the giant, the ultimate warrior, randy savage, jake Roberts, Ric flair, and hulk hogan, etcetera.

•Her favorite (fairly) old time divas are Lita, Trish Stratus, Melina, Eve Torres, Beth Phoenix, Kharma, Maryse, Kelly Kelly and more.

•Her favorite retired/ people that still wrestle are: Adrian Neville, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Dean Ambrose, Wade Barrett, stardust because his gimmick is funny, AJ Lee, Naomi, Paige, Kane, etcetera.

•She hates soft music. She prefers loud.

•She used to dye her hair a lot and still does.

•She doesn't like when people gloat about stuff.

•She hates how all Nikki Bella does is take pictures with the divas championship like it's an accessory.

•She hates purses and almost everything girly except for lipstick.

•Her usual makeup is 3D mascara, cat eye eyeliner, coverup, and most of the time red lipstick.

•She has natural pearly white, straight teeth.

•She never had braces but always wanted them to see what they would look like.

{edited}