Chapter 2

**Olivias P.O.V.**

Alcohol is something important in most people's lives. Some people drink to let their emotions out or some people drink just to do it.

Me? I'm the second reason. I don't drink a lot. I never did and I don't think I ever will, but I get insanely drunk and do stupid stuff.

I still remember the time I got married to my good friend, Brian.

*Flashback*

I woke up the next morning to someone stirring next to me. I had a raging headache. I was in Vegas at my friends, Brian's house. We had our friends over- Brittany, April, Skylar, Luke, Ryan, Connor and Chris.

I ran to the bathroom, throwing up. Brian came in and pulled my hair back. "I-" I got cut off by puke coming out of my mouth.

When I was done, I stood up and brushed my teeth and scrubbed my tongue with a toothbrush and toothpaste.

I sat down at the kitchen island, everybody around me was tired and hungover.

I picked up my fork up and started to eat. I saw a big diamond and dropped the fork. It smacked off of the glass plate and it made a big sound. Everybody groaned and covered their ears, but I was still in shock.

"Who has a wedding ring on their finger?" I asked loudly as they checked their hands. Brian slowly raised his hand. He had a wedding band on his ring finger.

I smacked my forehead off of the table. "Fucking A!" I yelled and checked around for a paper.

I finally found it and read through the marriage license. "We- we got married last night!?" I yelled in disbelief. "Wh- why didn't any of you stop us!?" I yelled at my friends who were now trying to keep their laughs in.

"God dammit!" I love Brian, I really do. Just not in that kind of way.

We finally got 'divorced' and I handed him the ring back while he handed me his.

"Hey, you know what they say, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas." Luke said and I nodded.

I can't believe I had gotten married.

**End Of Flashback**

Never again. Last night was one hell of a night for me and my co-worker, Paige. She came back for a week, taking a break from filming her movie because she missed everybody.

**Flashback**

I got dressed in a tight, short black dress. I started to put my makeup on as Paige walked through my hotel room.

She had on a blue tight dress that came to a couple of inches above her knee. She had on dark blue heels and her eye shadow was blue instead of black.

I put on my spiked Jeffery Campbell's as she whistled at me. "You look smoking hot." "So do you!" I said and she twirled around. "Ready to go?" "Yep." I said and we left.

Shot after shot after shot. Paige and I were drinking so fast that I didn't even have a minute to think about how much I've been drinking.

"You know, Seth is here and he's staring at you." She slurred and I looked around the bar. I saw Seth staring at me and I bit my lip, shaking my head.

"Remember when you kissed Rosa?" I slurred to Paige, laughing my ass off. "Y-Yeah." She hiccupped and then laughed.

We started at each other for a second before she pulled me in. We pulled away and laughed.