Chapter 13

**Olivias P.O.V.**

"I gotta go work out." I said to Dean and he nodded, "I'm coming with. I am in the the main event."

"Shut up, hot shot." I lightly tapped his cheek and got changed into more appropriate clothes for the gym.

Some tight, short, black yoga shorts, a black sports bra and a pair of Nikes.

I grabbed my gym bag and put my hair up in a high ponytail.

I but my beat headphones over my ears and put my phone on the treadmill and sped it up.

My face started to sweat and my heart sped faster.

My breathing got heavier and I took my phone, changing the song and then turning the treadmill off.

I put my phone in my bra and looked around.

I went over to the rings that were hanging down by thick white rope and started to do pull-ups on them.

I jumped down and went over to the pull-up bar, which was right next to Dean and my gym bag.

I put my phone and headphones in my bag and put my hands on the bar.

"Are you excited about elimination chamber?" I asked Dean and he nodded.

He grunted after lifting up the weight bar and then did it again.

"Kind of nervous, but excited nonetheless." "Is this going to end your guys' feud?" "It might. I'm getting that," he grunted again, "Fucking title."

I laughed and then grunted myself.

"Stupid bitch." I muttered, seeing Molly lift only 5 pounds while leaning over a bench.

"Sorry to say it, but she's a whore. No one likes her here, mostly everybody has a wife or husband."

I watched as she walked up to Seth and ran her hand down his chest.

I rolled my eyes and hopped down after doing 150 pull-ups.

I grabbed my gym bag.

"The bitch can have him."

I leaned down and kissed Deans cheek.

I walked bast Molly, purposely bumping shoulders with her, making her stumble.

I yelled around the gym. "Is anyone else going to YMC?" John, Dolph, Roman, Dean, Paige, Seth and Neville raised their hands.

I smirked, "Get ready to race, motherfuckers."

I was singing Parkway Drive- Wild Eyes and Paige was singing with me.

We were singing loudly until someone put their hand over my mouth.

I licked their hand and they pulled it away. I looked back to see Neville.

A camera was following us and Paige and I galloped.

We bent down so our knees were bent.

We did the screech in the beginning of her theme song and I giggled.

"I'VE ALWAYS BEEN THIS WAY!" We yelled and I saw everyone either laughing or smiling at us.

We were sitting at a table after I won the race.

"Let's play truth or dare." Paige said and I rolled my eyes but smiled. "Okay."

"Alright. Dolph, truth or dare?" "Truth." "Is it true you would fuck Olivia?" Dolph shot her a look that said 'obviously'. He rolled his eyes, "Yes." "Okay, that's weird, considering I'm right here." He shrugged.