Chapter 5

**Olivias p.o.v**

Bray Wyatt is very creepy. He challenged the undertaker. He has way more guts than anybody I know.

How many superstars can you say challenged the undertaker of the 'reality era'? I can't really name a lot of them, but bray Wyatt put up a hell of a good fight.

I walked through the backstage. I had on my spiked Jeffery Campbells, black short shorts, a black long sleeved crop top, and my black/brown hair was straight. My makeup was like Paiges and I had on coverup with red lipstick.

I had in my headphones listening to Bring Me The Horizon.

I ran into another body, making my headphones fall out of my ears. They caught me by the waist so I didn't fall, but it was too late and the person fell on top of me.

I looked up to be met with big brown eyes, "We always meet this way, huh?" Seth muttered and scrambled up. He helped me up and I thanked him.

"Olivia McMahon knows her manners?" He teased and I lightly smiled. "Yes, I do." I said and he looked at me, "Stephanie wants us to travel together and sleep in the same hotel room. We have to make this storyline as real as possible." I thought it over. It couldn't be that bad, could it? I nodded, "Okay. Thanks." I said and walked away, scratching my head.

I was in catering, scrolling through my phone. Someone sat across from me and I didn't have to look up to know who it was.

"Hello, Seth." I said and heard him chuckle.

"How did you know it was me?" "You're the only one that practically stalks me everyday." I said, locking my phone and finally looking up at him.

My phone went off.

'Molly: Guess who's getting their revenge and joining WWE?'

I rolled my eyes. She's like Eva Marie, she doesn't know anything about wrestling. Or like Cameron, whos favorite match was Melina versus Alicia fox.

"So can I have your number?" I raised an eyebrow at Seth, making him continue. "For you know, the storyline."

You aren't getting it that easy, buddy.

I nodded and he handed me his phone.

**Seths p.o.v.**

I grinned in my head. She's finally giving me her number. She gave me my phone back and I looked at the contact.

'Olivia. 570-2'

I looked at her, confused. "You're not getting it that easy, bud." She said and winked at me.

I was in complete disbelief. She's going to make me work for her number? Who does that?

I walked over to Kane. Even though we aren't getting along that great, I need Olivias number.

"Do you have Olivias number?" I asked, getting straight to the point. "Yeah?" I smiled, "give me it." "No." He said and we started to argue for a while. "You're not getting it and that's final." He said and walked away. I clenched my fists and teeth.

I walked into a gym, instantly being greeted by Olivia. Everyday she seems to be in here.

I leaned against the wall, staring at her for about 10 minutes before I started my workout.

I must've looked at her over 20 times already.

Get her out of your head, Seth.
Why am I even thinking about her? Why is she having this affect on me?

**Olivias p.o.v**

I walked to my hotel room, being greeted by Seth on his phone in just shorts.