Volume 3 - Chapter 2

-Day 1-

We managed to safely arrive at our destination. I immediately claimed the hut spot since it was the nearest. I also claimed the Tower spot on the way.

The nearest class to us is Class A with Class E being the farthest. Not like it matters though.

We immediately began to set up our tents and stuff. We also figured the leader would be me. But Sakuta will always be the one holding it, and if we ever claim spots, Me, Kaori, Sakuta, and Jabami will come and claim them.

Claiming spots will be pretty easy, we might be doing vacation but that doesn't mean we don't plan on earning any points. As the Manual stated, we can earn points by not just claiming spots but also by guessing Other classes' leaders.

And, since the points earned with those two will be given in the next distribution of points, it doesn't matter if we spend all 300 points today.

Perhaps Class D or E might think it's ridiculous, but I bet Class A or even Class C will get the approach.

Since by doing this, not only can we relax but we also gain points. It's a win-win situation here. Maybe Ryuuen can also think of this as well but let's not put any thought into that.

I opened the Manual and checked for the things that could be bought. I decided on a few things and only needed the whole class's consent.

"Guys, I've decided on what we can buy. I made sure that there would still be leftover points for the rest of the week. If we plan properly on what we can eat, we can last the whole week here."  Kaguya and Asuna immediately looked at the list I made and nods in satisfaction.

"I see, this is certainly a good choice. Do you also plan to cook the food instead for the whole week?"

"Yes, Buying the individual ingredients instead of a whole meal looks cheaper to me. We can get the cheap meals but I don't think it's regarded as 'Relaxation' if we buy that."

"Oooh~! I see! Nice plan! Kiyotaka-kun! I'll help cook!" Asuna exclaimed happily as she volunteered herself.

"I'll help too... I guess. I'll feel bad for doing nothing" Oreki said quietly as he stuffed his hands into his pockets. This was a new experience as he never really would volunteer but this also felt nice that Oreki is now willing to volunteer himself.

"I see, thank you, Asuna, Oreki."

"No problem!"

"You're welcome." I then immediately turned into sensei who was sitting down in a chair.

"Ellen-sensei, I'll be buying these," I said as I gave my list to her. She stared at it for a little while before chuckling.

"Fufun~... You weren't lying when you said you guys will relax huh?"

"Of course, but even if our points were to run out, there are still the Leaders and the Spots. I am confident that we will at least get points for that. Of course, Ellen-sensei can join us as well." I replied. For a minute, I saw her eyes shine but they immediately disappeared for a moment.

"I'll think about it hehe~. I'll go and get these for you now, Ayanokouji-kun!" Ellen-sensei said as she left. 

For today, I decided that we should have a beef steak, I also brought some potato chips and a lot of water as well as some soft drinks.

For the things that'll last for the week, I bought two showers, seven hammocks, seven air mattresses, and two toilets.

I brought seven different hammocks and air matresses so that our classmates can choose what they want to sleep on since some prefer to be not on the ground when sleeping.