Profile

[important edit in DEFAULT APPEARANCE.]

Please Enter Full Name.
Y/n >REDACTED |

Current Abilities

Shape-shifting
-Rabbit

Star Abilities
-Star Steps
-Star Shields
-Plasma Blasts [Small]

Appearance

Default

>A human girl with the lower half of a rabbit as well as a pair of ears

>A human girl with the lower half of a rabbit as well as a pair of ears. Sections of her white fur divides into a unique, starry, and galaxy-like pattern. She usually wears a letterman with a purple base and white sleeves. She has a pair of shorts as well as stockings. Good hearing and smell. Sharp whistles hurt.

EDIT:
>Guys. It's been since last year since I've made this drawing. I don't meant this in any hostile way, but I really do not care whether or not you want to look like this or not. This is an reader insert, you do you, but this is just to give the reader inspiration of what they're supposed to look like. For example, the ears and legs. Just a rough idea of what you should be visualizing.

>And, since some of you are not content with how my art looks, I'll be redrawing her. Of course, I drew this literally last year, meaning yes, I've improved.

>I don't mean to sound hostile, but I don't know what (some) of you guys expected when you commented things like 'but she is NOT GIVING' or 'no that is not how I'm going to look' with NO TONE TAGS WHATSOEVER (/j, /srs, /hj, etc.)

>If there are those who would wanf defend me by firing back, I appreciate the support, but please don't attack anyone. I understand if this was a genuine mistake, but it doesn't mean I'm not allowed to feel hurt.

>Think before you comment. I'm not a computer typing these stories up for you guys.

>I'm a person with feelings, and I need you all to understand that.

Rabbit