Frat party

(None of this chapter is canon cause it bad)

(During a frat party)

*3rd person pov

  Kyle sat in the far corner, intensely playing minecraft pocket edition whilst downing his 7th Monster™️. During one of the rare times he looked up, he noticed Chad, the captain of the fucking football team, looking at him.

*Chad's pov

Talking to the rest of the football team, I could almost keep my eyes off of him. His stupid blonde hair and gray eyes. Him being my crush, Kyle. Even since I laid eyes on him, I couldn't resist. "Chad?" One of the other members said my name, making me jump. "Hm?" I grumbled, still kinda spaced out. "You were spacing out." He replied. "Sorry."

*Kyle pov

I made eye contact with Chad, giving him a small wink making him look away. I noticed he looked awkward and bored so I decided to give him something to do. (😏)

*3rd person

Kyle, heading to the stairs, stuck his hand out lightly caressing Chad thigh as he walked by. Chad told his friends he needed to use the bathroom, allowing him to follow Kyle upstairs.
Chad walked into the bedroom he'd saw Kyle go into.

*Chad pov

My heart was racing as I stepped into the room, seeing Kyle on the bed, I closed the door behind me.
I walked over to Kyle, as I did he stood up next to me. He looked deep into my eyes, "Do I have consent?~" He asked looking me up and down. Flushed, I nodded my head. He grabbed my collar, pulling me in for a kiss. Leaning into the kiss as he grabbed my waist.

*3rd person (maybe the last pov change)

Kyle backed out of the kiss, grabbing Chad's collar and pushing him onto the bed. Kyle climbed onto Chad, straddling his waist. Kyle reached his hands under Chad's sweater, running his hands up and down his muscular form, feeling Chad getting harder.

Kyle leaned down, kissing Chad and removing Chad's shirt and sweater, also taking off his own shirt.

At this point, Chad's heart was racing, blushing at the smaller figure infront of him. Kyle kissed down Chad's abs, earning a small groan from the brunette.

Kyle, teasingly, unbuttoned Chad's pants, running his hand over the brunettes buldge. "A-ah, f-fuck Kyle," the male groaned. Kyle smirked at his reaction, kissing Chad, inserting his tongue into his mouth. The shorter male pulled out of the kiss, leaning into the brunettes ear whispering, "You taste amazing love~" The taller male reached into Kyle's boxers, "I'd love to taste you~" He whispered back, jerking Kyle off. "O-oh~ F-Fuck" Kyle moaned, entangling his hand into Chad's hair.
Chad picked Kyle up removing the rest of their clothes and placing Kyle on his lap.

Chad grabs Kyle's chin, kissing him while staring lust fully into his eyes. "You're a pretty little slut, aren't you~" He says slyly. "Only for you," the shorter male replied. The brunette wrapped his hand around the shorter males dick, moving his hand, slowly stroking it. "D-damn it, your g-good at this," the blonde moaned. The brunette only smirked in response, moving faster.

"C-chad!~" Kyle moaned. "Yes princess?~" The male replied. "J-just fuck me a-already~" He moaned and Chad continued to stroke his dick. "What do you say~" The brunette whispered into Kyle's ear with a smirk, while going faster feeling precum leaking out. "P-PLEASE!" He replied loudly as he came all over the taller males hand.

Whilst Chad was licking his hand, he looked at the smaller male and whispered, "You taste amazing dear~" looking at him, Kyle started grinding on the brunette, making him groan. Looking at him innocently, Kyle slyly replied, "Are you gonna fuck me now, Daddy~" Groaning a reply, he said, "You really are my little slut~" The smaller male nodded his head in response. Chad grabbed a bottle of lube out of his sweater, squirting it on his fingers, "Are you ready?" He asked. "Yes daddy," Kyle replied.

Chad slowly inserted a finger, getting a moan from Kyle. The brunette slowly finger fucked his partner. He slowly added more fingers, stretching Kyle hole. "A-ah s-shit," Kyle moaned. After a minute or two, Chad removed his fingers, licking them clean. "Are you ready princess?" Chad asked the blonde. "Y-yes!" He replied quickly. Chad slyly whispered into Kyle's ear while inserting himself into the blonde, "Who do you belong to?" Kyle moaned a reply, "You, I belong to you!" Kyle bounced on the brunettes dick, both of them turning into a moaning mess.

Chad wrapped his hand around Kyle dick, stroking him off. "S-shit, P-princess! I'm g-gonna cum!" "Fuck! M-me too"Kyle replied, causing Chad the stroke faster.. Kyle squeezed down on Chad's dick, casuing him to cum inside of the blonde. Kyle came soon after, leaning back on the taller males shoulder, " I fucking love you," He said to the male. "I love you too," Chad replied, panting.

(847 words)