Angst??

Kyle slowly thrusted into Chad, moaning. Chad leaned up kissing Kyle and playing with his chest. He laid back down, closing his eyes and feeling his boyfriend inside of him. Chad suddenly opened his eyes, sitting up and hyperventilating, grabbing onto Kyle's shoulders for support. Kyle immediately leaned down to comfort his partner.

"Hey, hey, I'm here," Kyle said, placing a hand on Chad's cheek, who instantly backed away at his touch. Kyle's heart dropped into his stomach, "b-baby?," Kyle backed up, giving Chad some space. "I-ill be over here if you need me...," Kyle said, sitting down in a chair across the room. Chad stared at his hands, illusions flashing everywhere, invalidating his vision.

Then, everything went dark, all he heard was fast footsteps advancing towards him and clap of thunder along with a steady rain.
==================
Chad woke up on the bed, Kyle sat across the room from him. Chad was surprised when Kyle didn't rush to his side, "K-Kyle?," Chad called. Kyle stood up slowly walking toward Chad, his head down.

"A-are you o-okay?" Chad asked worried. "What. Happened." Kyle said, looking up and revealing his tear stained face. Chad sat their, stunned. "You always tell me what's wrong. What. The. Fuck. Happened." Kyle demanded.

Tears started to form in Chad's eyes, he turned away from Kyle. More tears streamed down Kyle's face, "....y-you pulled a-away from me...." Chad looked back at his partner, "..i-" Chad said cutting him self off. "..what..." Kyle said, looking up at Chad. "Y-you..j-just reminded me o-of my...e-ex..." Kyle stared into Chad's eyes, not saying anything and slowly walking out of the room.

Chad stood up, tears falling down his face, he walked into the room he knew Kyle would be in. "K-Kyle..?" He said, slowly approaching his boyfriend. He placed a hand on Kyles shoulder, who shrugged it off. "Kyle please!" Chad begged, crying harder. Kyle stood up, "Is he all you see when you look at me..? He mumbled, but clear enough for Chad to understand.

"W-what..?" Chad replied shakily. "IS HE ALL YOU FUCKING SEE WHEN YOU LOOK AT ME!" Kyle shouted, turning to face Chad.

Chad flinched at his harsh tone, backing up, tripping and ending up sitting down "K-Kyle, p-please s-stop.." Kyle's judgement was clouded by everything going through his head, Kyle walked over to Chad, looming over him.

"You finally had something good in your life..and you ruined it by comparing me to you FUCKING EX!?!?!" Kyle yelled at Chad. "WHAT IF I JUST BACK WITH MY EX? CAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE YOU WANNA GET WITH YOURS. AT LEAST I DIDNT HAVE TO HIDE MY RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM!" Chad put his arms up, trying to block his face "p-please..d-dont hurt m-me!" Chad begged, tears streaming down his face harder, he whimpered, backing up when Kyle came closer, finally realizing what he had down, "...i-i.." he studdered.

Chad backed out if the room, stumbling onto his feet and racing out of their dorm room. Kyle fell to the floor, defeated by his own idiotic self. He sat with his face on his knees, crying.
========
Chad raced to Sam's dorm, leaning on the door, making a small noise as his head hit the door, being the only form of knocking.

Sam opened his door, catching Chad as he collapsed into Sam's arms, Sam ran his fingers through Chad's hair, "what happened buddy?" Sam said, almost crying himself seeing Chad in so much pain.

"K-kyle...h-he.." Chad replied, latching himself onto Sam's jacket. Zack walked out from Sam's room, hearing the crying and rushing over to Chad. "What happened?" Zack asked Sam. "I have no clue, but whatever it was, Kyle did it." Sam said, gritting his teeth.