Sins

Honestly love the idea of this chapter, might make a long-form story of it.

"GABRIEL!" I heard my mother yell from downstairs just as I was about to take my church slacks off. I threw my head back with a sign, running downstairs as fast as possible so as not to upset her. I walked up to her, placing my elbows on the counter and listening to her drone on about whatever she was talking about now. Next thing I know, she's yelling at me and now I'm going upstairs to get my phone so she can do her daily check-through to make sure I'm not "Sinning."

=============================================================

After a bit, she finds nothing, of course. She finally releases me and I go straight back to my room. I check the time on my phone, 10 pm, my parents will be asleep in a bit, aka 10 minutes until I can close my door without being yelled at. I throw off my slacks, tossing them in the far corner and slipping on a pair of gray sweats.

It's about 10:20 when I get up to close my door. I return to my bed to reinstall Instagram and log in.

I'm scrolling on my best friend, Mason's, Instagram when I come across a picture taken today of him at a pool party. Without another thought, I'm immediately jealous. My parents barely let me leave the house for school, let alone a party. I've had the photo open for about 5 minutes now, just cursing my parents in my head, that's when I really take in the picture...

I'm taken aback by my own thoughts and actions of certain...parts of myself. It's only a picture of Mason in swim trunks, but now he just looks..different.

Sudden lewd thoughts fill my head. I want him. I want to run my hands along every inch of him. I want him to explore every part of my body.

Subconsciously, my hand makes its way down to my crotch, my hand slowly slipping under my waistband. I'd never done this before, let alone to a guy, but it was just so natural. I bit my lip as I played with my waistband. I imagined it was Mason on top of me, toying with me, teasing me, wanting me to beg for him. My pants are a burden at this point. I whimper as the cold hit my member when I discarded them.

My phone shook in my grip as I dragged my hand up and down my shaft, the picture making me hornier at each glance. I placed my phone beside me, using one hand to cover my mouth and one to play with myself. I closed my eyes and let my imagination take over.

He's on top of me, covering my mouth to muffle what he calls, "pretty moans." I look at him with a pleading look, begging him to go faster with just a glance. He gives me one of his signature smirks before going, what I assume, Is as fast as he could go. A bold assumption. My eyes roll to the back of my head as he somehow manages to go faster, the whole house could hear me if he moved his hand. I look at him with desire, I want him. I want him so badly. I need him.

I stop in my tracks as I hear the water running in the bathroom next to me. My heart is pounding in my chest. My mind is racing a million miles per minute. Then I heard the water shut off and soft footsteps that were slowly fading, signaling that the person went back to their room. I let out a breath I wasn't aware I was holding. I pick up my phone. 10:35. My breath was hot, sweat dripped down my forehead and yet I was still horny. I couldn't stop thinking about him.

I shoot him a text, and of course, he replies immediately. I still have my member in my hand, slowly stroking it while panting and letting out quiet groans. God, I wish he were gay.