Alone ;)

I'm running out of titles and I'm losing brain power 😭🤌

Sam threw his head back, sighing. Sam found himself scrolling Zack's Instagram, again. Sam cuddled his body pillow, wishing it was Zack. He had no idea why he felt so lonely, Zack had only gone on a trip with his friends, and he wouldn't be gone much longer, yet Sam wanted to see him so bad.

==============

Sam had been scrolling on Zack's insta for 15 minutes when he had come upon one of Zack's few shirtless pictures. He felt himself getting harder, unbuttoning his pants, he slowly took his dick out.

He slowly started stroking it, biting his lip whilst still looking at the picture. Sam sped up, moaning Zack's name. He was almost finished when he heard the door open.

Shit, Sam tried to cover himself up with a blanket, but he failed.

Zack stood in the doorway, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. "Well, what do we have here?" He asked, smirking.

Zack walked over to Sam, who was now sitting up, and climbed on top of him, wrapping his legs around Sam's waist. Zack wrapped his hand around Sam's dick, "Is this what you wanted, you needy slut?" Zack whispered, smirking at Sam.

"F-fuck y-yes," Sam whined. Zack kissed him, "I missed that voice." Sam rested his head in the crease of Zack's neck, which made Zack go faster.

"Mmm, fuck..." Sam mumbled into Zack's shoulder. Zack got up and took his clothes off, Sam doing the same on the bed. Zack crawled on top of Sam, Sam wrapped his arms around Zack's neck. "I definitely like you more in person~," Sam said, smiling. Zack smirked, kissing Sam and rubbing his chest.

  Sam bit his lip as he flipped Zack over so that he was on top. "I missed you too much to bottom right now~," Sam smirked.

Zack moaned and bit his lip at the thought of being dominated by Sam. Sam slowly jerked Zack off, he moaned in response.

Sam flipped Zack over so that his ass was in the air, "mm..I missed this" Sam said, smirking. He grabbed the lube off of the nightstand, squirting the cold liquid onto Zack's ass, making him shiver. Sam also squirted some onto his fingers, Sam smirked, "Are you ready?" Zack whined, "Yess, pleaseee."

Sam inserted a finger, moving it around inside Zack. He slowly added 2 more fingers.

Feeling Zack was stretched enough, he slowly pushed the head of his dick into Zack. Zack groaned, feeling himself tighten around Sam.

Sam carefully inserted his entire dick into Zack, slowly thrusting into him, "Mmm..You feel so fucking good," Sam groaned.

"I missed your dick," Zack moaned, biting his lip. Sam began to thrust into Zack faster, leaning down and whispering, "I'm gonna fuck you so hard, you won't be able to go on another trip till next year~." Zack looked back a bit his lip, grinning.

Sam left hickeys all over Zacks's neck before leaning up again. Sam grabbed Zack's waist, closing his eyes and feeling his hips moving faster, losing himself to a state of lust, passion, and the need to satisfy his loneliness.

"S-SAM!" Zack moaned, bringing Sam back to reality. Sam had no idea how long it had been, he noticed a large pile of cum under Zack, who was panting. Looking down, Sam noticed Zack's ass was dripping, he'd been so zoned out he hadn't even noticed that he came.

Even though Sam felt as if his legs were gonna collapse on him any second he immediately pulled out and made sure Zack was okay, "shit, are you okay? Was I too rough? Sorry, I zoned out a bit-" He was caught off guard as Zack, still panting and out of breath, started chuckling. "The fuck are you laughing at," Sam joked, feeling himself start to grin.

"I'm a big boy darling~ I can handle a bit of dick," Zack replied snarkily, sitting up. "Oh really?~" Sam replied, crossing his arms, "then how about round 2?~" He whispered into Zack's ear.

Zack felt his face turning red hot and his erection returned, "I-" Zack began, cutting himself off. "Oh~ Not such a big boy now huh?~" Sam remarked. Zack tried to come up with a comeback, but ultimately just shook his head, denying what Sam said. "Then bend over and stick that pretty ass of yours into the air," Sam said in a demanding voice, smirking.

Zack complied with Sam's demand, his mouth-watering. Sam walked back to his position behind Zack, carefully re-inserting himself into Zack. He grabbed Zack's waist and immediately began thrusting again.

Sam felt himself zoning out again, only paying attention to the rhythmic motion of his hips.

=================

Sam had been so zoned out this time, he hadn't heard Zack moans or even scream of pleasure. It had been 45 entire minutes, that he'd zoned out. He'd only really snapped out of it when he realized he had no idea how long he'd been out or if Zack was doing okay.

He opened his eyes to see Zack dripping with sweat, panting, and his legs shaking. Sam could tell that they had both came several times, Sam's warm cum was dripping down Zack's legs. The puddle under Zack had practically tripled in size.

Sam's legs gave out on his, causing him to half fall as he went to sit down on the bed. He threw himself backward, rolling over cuddling Zack, who was already sleeping.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
Damn, that chapter was kinda hot ngl

(934 words)