Dorm Room

Character descriptions:
Kyle: 5'6, Blonde, gray eyes, addicted to Monster Energy, punches drywall, Lanky; small figure, Switch
Chad: 6'1, Brunette, green eyes, Captain of the football team, works out, has a more built, strong figure, Switch

At their dorm

Kyle woke up, forgetting the events that had unfolded last night. As he sat up about to get out of bed, he was startled as he felt a hand pulling him back. He looked back to see Chad fucking Allen, his face turned beat red as his memory continued to fail him. Last night must've been some night he thought to himself. He climbed back into bed, wrapping his hands around Chad's chest, who made a small sound at Kyle's touch.

Kyle's hands found their way up the brunette's shirt, rubbing his abs and generally feeling his chest. Chad let out a moan, which made Kyle blush a little, getting turned on. So he's sensitive there, Kyle thought with a smirk, burying his face into his partner's neck. Kyle continued moving his hands along the smooth texture of his partner's skin, getting the occasional moan from the brunette when he hit more sensitive places. Getting more turned on hearing and feeling his partner.

=========
Chad woke up to Kyle's arms wrapped around his chest, blushing, he turned to see if Kyle was awake. "Morning sleepy head," Kyle said, noticing he was awake. "Good morning Princess," he replied. After a minute of comfortable silence, Kyle smirked, "So, you've got a sensitive chest, haven't you?" Leaning into Chad's ear, the blonde whispered, "and quite the mouth on you too~" Chad turned over, burying his face in Kyle's chest, hiding the fact that he was a flustered mess. Kyle ran his hand through the brunette's hair, "aww, is someone embarrassed?" "Shut up," Chad mumbled in response.

Kyle placed his hand on Chad's chest, earning a small moan from the taller male, "I love that sound," Kyle giggled gently. Chad smiled, looking up at Kyle, "I love you so much," Chad said, pushing a strand of hair out of Kyle's face. "I love you too," Kyle replied. "So~ Do I get to hear that pretty voice of yours in a more, physical way?~" Kyle asked slyly. Chad nodded quickly,  not giving a verbal response.

Kyle rolled the taller male onto his back, slowly removing Chad's shirt. "You're so fucking hot," Kyle said, smirking at him. Kyle sat on his knees in between Chad's legs. The blonde leaned up and kissed him. backing out of the kiss, Kyle moved down Chad's chest, kissing it along the way, the brunette moaned softly in response. Kyle made his way to Chad's nipple, licking it teasingly, the taller male moaned loudly. "There's that pretty voice I was talking about~," Kyle said, smirking.

Kyle started sucking on his nipple, using one hand to play with the other. "F-fuck Kyle, that feels amazing~" Chad moaned. "I love how sensitive you are~" Kyle replied. The blonde moved down to the edge of the taller male's boxers, sticking his tongue out, Kyle slowly moved it up the length of Chad's chest. Kyle's actions sent a shiver of pleasure through Chad, along with another moan. "God damn it Kyle~," The brunette said, looking into Kyle's eyes lustfully.

Kyle moved up and straddled Chad's waist. Kyle licked his finger, making eye contact with Chad. Kyle placed the finger on Chad's collar bone, dragging it down until he reached the edge of the brunette's boxers. Teasingly pulling at the waistband, "Why are you such a teaseee," Chad complained. "You know you like it though~" Kyle responded, getting up and slowly taking his own clothes off. "Will you turn over for me please?" Kyle asked the other male, who in turn, complied to Kyle's request.

Kyle slowly removed Chad's boxers, revealing his ass. Kyle slowly dragged a finger over Chads hole, "Are you ready?" Kyle asked. "M-mhm," Chad quickly replied. Kyle grabbed the bottle of lube off the bedside table, squeezing the cold liquid onto Chad's entrance, making Chad shiver. Kyle slowly pushed in the tip of his finger, doing that a few times teasingly. Chad grasped the sheets as Kyle finally stuck his full finger in.

Kyle thrusted his finger slowly, while also grabbing Chad's dick and stroking it in rhythm with his finger. "A-ah, f-fuck...Kyle~" Chad moaned, shaking from pleasure. Kyle smirked and replied by taking his finger out and leaning down infront of the other males and, slowly kissing his entrance.

Kyle stuck his tongue into Chad's hole, moving it all along the walls of his ass. Chad wriggled under Kyle, moaning from pleasure. After a few minutes, feeling that Chad was stretched enough, stood up. "You ready, darling?~" Kyle whispered as he leaned into Chad's ear. Chad nodded quickly. "Words, darling~" Kyle said, smirking. Chad looking back at Kyle pleasingly, "y-yes, p-please fuck me!" Kyle nodded, smirking, "of course darling~" Kyle leaned back up, grabbing his own dick, slowly putting lube on, making sure to get it all along his shaft also making sure to put a bit more on Chad's hole as well.

Kyle pushed the head of his dick in, moaning as Chad's hole pressed down on him out of reflex. "A-ah, you're so fucking t-tight~" Kyle groaned, slowly inserting more of his dick. Chad gripped the sheet, becoming a flustered, moaning mess. Kyle, finally inserting himself, slowly thrusted into his partner. Kyle moaned, gradually picking up the pace, he leaned onto Chad's back, grabbing Chad's dick and stroking it in rhythm with his thrusting.

Both males moaned in pleasure. Kyle sat back up again, placing a hand on Chad's waist. Grabbing Chad's waist, Kyle started to thrust as fast as he could. They both became a mess of moaning, "i-im g-gonna c-cum!" Kyle moaned. "M-me t-too," Chad replied. Kyle slowed down, taking most of his dick out except the tip, he slammed back into Chad. Continuing to do that for a minute or so, getting both of them slowly closer.

As Kyle felt like he was gonna burst, he suddenly began going as fast as he could again, causing himself to cum. Chad felt the warm liquid hitting his walls, almost cumming, just needing a little push. Kyle took his dick out, flipping Chad over so that he was sitting up with his legs spread, his ass dripping. Kyle crawled onto the bed, leaning infront of Chad's dick, slowly taking it into his mouth.

Kyle bobbed his head up and down, going rapidly faster. Chad wrapped his hand in Kyle's hair, pushing him down all the way onto his dick. Kyle gagged on it, massaging the tip with his tongue, feeling precum leaking out, he quickly began sucking Chad off, wrapping his tongue around Chad's dick. "F-fuck!"
Chad groaned as he came into his partners mouth.

"You taste so fucking good, darling~" Kyle said while leaning up and kissing Chad, slyly entering his tongue into Chad's mouth, feeling every creavace of his mouth. Kyle backed away from the kiss, going into the bathroom and starting a bath for Chad, who he carried to the bathroom.

1201 words