Work

Character descriptions:
Kyle: 5'6, Blonde, gray eyes, addicted to Monster Energy, punches drywall, Lanky; small figure, Switch

Chad: 6'1, Brunette, green eyes, Captain of the football team, works out, has a more built, muscular figure, Switch

Tw: SA

Kyle opened his phone, taking a picture of him with his tongue out and head tilted to the side, sending it to Chad along with a text saying "Missing you <3." 

Chad smiled seeing Kyle's text, sending back a picture of him rolling his eyes, "It's so boringgg, rather be with you <3" he replied.

Kyle replied with a heart, closing his messages and opening Instagram, I wonder what he posted back in high-school Kyle thought with a smirk.

Scrolling toward the bottom of Chad's Instagram, Kyle came upon several shirtless pictures, Shit..did he only post shirtless pictures???  Kyle quickly closed out of Instagram, switching over to TikTok.
===================
Kyle tried pushing the pictures out of his mind but failed, feeling his pants tighten around the zipper. Kyle took a picture sending it to Chad along with the caption, "someone else misses you 😏"

Chad felt himself getting hard as well, reading Kyle's text. Chad sent a picture back, "Don't worry, I miss him too~" he replied. Chad threw his head back, biting his lip as he rubbed himself through his shorts, shit...

Kyle took his shorts and underwear off, squeezing a decent amount of lube onto his dick, shivering as the cold liquid dripped down his cock. He began stroking himself off, pulling his phone out, recording himself jerking off and moaning Chad's name, sending it to his partner, smirking.

Chad put his headphones in as soon as he saw Kyle's text, biting his lip as he jerked off to the sound of Kyle's moans. Chad called Kyle, who immediately answered, "H-hey b-baby," Kyle moaned. "S-shit Kyle...Imma make you feel so fucking good when I get home,~" He replied.

Chad didn't hear his manager walking up behind him, startled when someone tapped him on his shoulder, "What do you think you're doing?" The manager asked. "S-shit. I-" Chad was cut off as he felt a tight hand grip his thigh, "Don't worry baby boy,~" He whispered into Chad's ear, "Just keep jerking off for me.~" At that point, Chad couldn't hear anything from Kyle's side of the call. Chad pushed his manager away, "What the fuck!" His manager looked stunned, "I-I, I-it was just a j-joke?" He stuttered, trying to defend himself. "Your fucking sick." Chad fumed, gathering his stuff and leaving. He got into his car, unplugging his headphones. Nothing was heard from either side of the call.

"B-baby?" Kyle asked comfortingly, hearing sniffles coming from the other end of the phone. Chad wiped the tears off his face, finally pulling out of the parking lot, "I- I just need you.." Chad replied.

5 minutes later, Chad arrived back home, stumbling into their dorm. Kyle immediately rushed over to him, pulling him into a hug, stroking his head to which Chad let everything out, crying harder than he ever had before. "I-it felt so wrong...L-like I was c-cheating..," Chad cried into his shoulder. At this point, Kyle was fuming, "You didn't do anything, my love," Kyle replied soothingly, grabbing Chad's chin and kissing him, "Just, please, find another job."

Chad began to cheer as he looked up to see Kyle's warm smile, Kyle wiped the tears from his lover's eyes. "Let go lay down," Kyle said, dragging Chad up to the bedroom, sitting him down on the bed whilst he grabbed them both comfy clothes. Kyle helped Chad get dressed in shorts and a t-shirt and sat him down. Kyle sat in front of him, looking deep into his eyes, "Baby?" Kyle said in a soft tone, "Where did he touch you at?"

Chad took Kyle's hand into his and slowly paced Kyle's hand where his Manager had touched him. Kyle leaned down and kissed the area as if it was a wound, "I love you," Chad said, smiling. "I love you too," Kyle replied, kissing Chad. The two laid down together, Kyle spooning Chad.

Shit man, That chapter took a massive turn

(708 words)