Out with friends pt 2

This is what Sam and Zack did while Kyle and Chad were gone, Continued from when Kyle left to go "check" on Chad.

Sam turned to their other friend Zack, who just looked at him and said, "they're going to fuck, aren't they?" Sam smirked, "definitely." Zack rolled eyes at Sam, "they're the oblivious ones here." "Yeah," Sam replied, kissing Zach on the cheek..."if their going to have some fun, why don't we?~ Sam said palming Zack's growing erection.

"I-in the middle o-of the shop?" Zack asked, squirming under Sam touch. "Let's take it to my car~," Sam responded, grabbing his car keys and Zack's hand, dragging him to the car.

Sam unlocked the car, opening the car door to the backseat, gently pushing Zack onto the other door.

Sam got in after Zack, closing the car door behind him. "Now, what do you wanna do about this~," Sam said slyly, palming at Zack's erection again. Zack leaned up closer to Sam's face, "I wanna fuck that pretty ass of yours," Zack replied, reaching around Sam and massaging his ass.

Zack pushed on Sam's chest, making it so Sam was leaning on the door instead. Zack crawled on top of him, "Don't try to top me~," Zack smirked, kissing his boyfriend. Zack took off his pants and shirt, leaving only his boxers "Sam, what do you want me to do about this?~" Zack asked his partner while lustfully looking into Sam's eyes.

"I-I want you to f-fuck me," Sam replied, startled by Zacks roughness, but liking it. "Good boy~," Zack whispered into Sam's ear, making Sam start growing an erection of his own. Zack took Sam's pants and shirt off, "Now, turn over for me," Zack said in an assertive voice.

"Y-yes d-daddy," Sam replied, rolling over onto his stomach. Zach slowly took off Sam's boxers, revealing Sam's ass, Zach gently massaged it, slapping it every once in a while. "You're a good boy, aren't you?" Zach asked, smirking, knowing exactly how to turn his boyfriend on.

"Y-yes, i-im a good boy!" Sam moaned. Zack put his hand infront of Sam's mouth, "Then suck on them." Zach demanded. "Y-yes daddy," Sam replied, taking Zack's fingers into his mouth, covering them in spit. "A-am I a good boy?" Sam asked, begging for an answer. "Do you want to be a good boy?~," Zack whispered into his ear. "Yes, yes, I want to be a good boy!" Sam responded desperately.

Zack dragged a finger over Sam's hole, teasingly sticking the tip of his finger into Sam's hole. "Are you gonna prove to me that your a good boy?" Zack asked, smiling.

Sam nodded his head vigorously, "Yes, Yes, I'll show you that im a good boy!" Zack chuckled, kissing Sam's neck. Zack slowly stuck a finger into Sam's hole, thrusting his finger slowly. Zack slowly stuck another finger into Sam's hole, stretching it.

Sam let out a small moan. Zack took out his fingers once he had stretched Sam enough.

Zack gently slapped Sam's hole, causing Sam to let out a small whimper "I love it when you make that sound~" Zack said lustfully. "A-am I a good boy now?" Sam asked pleddlingly. "Almost, but not yet~," Zack replied slyly. Zack removed his boxers, tossing them aside.

"Do you want this cock?" Zack slyly asked his boyfriend. "Y-yes daddy!~" Sam responded quickly. "What do you say?~" Zack said with a smile. "P-please, I want your cock daddy!," Sam begged.

"There you go," Zack responded, grabbing his dick and teasing Sam's entrance. Zack pushed the head of his dick into Sam's hole, moaning. "F-fuck, you're still so fucking tight baby.~" Zack slowly pushed the rest of his dick into Sam. Sam moaned in pleasure as Zack's dick hit his prostate.

Zack slowly thrusted into Sam. Zack leaned over Sam's body, placing his hands on the seat on either side of Sam. Zack gradually picked up the pace, making his boyfriend a moaning mess.

Zack went as fast as he could, leaning over Sam's body for support, "a-am I a g-good boy n-now?" Sam asked in between moans. "Y-youre such a fucking good boy!~" Zack replied, thrusting harder.

"Daddy!~" Sam shouted in pleasure. "F-fuck, b-baby, I'm g-gonna cum~," Zach moaned. "M-me t-too Daddy," Sam moaned a reply. Zach continued to thrust into Sam, getting even closer. Sam squeezed his hole around Zach's dick, casuing him to cum.

The feeling of Zach's warm semen made Sam cum as well. Zach flipped Sam back over, pulling Sam onto his lap. "You're such a good boy~" Zach told him, pushing him onto the seat and making out for a bit.

"You're so fucking sexy~" Zack said, sitting up and handing Sam his clothes. "You're sexy too~" Sam replied. "I'll make sure to start a bath for you when we get home, but for now, we'd better head back before they get worried," Zack said, getting his own clothes on and helping Sam walk back to the booth.

856 words