Fantasies

Gonna try making this a longer chapter 👍

Character descriptions:
Kyle: 5'6, Blonde, gray eyes, addicted to Monster Energy, punches drywall, Lanky; small figure, Switch
Chad: 6'1, Brunette, green eyes, Captain of the football team, works out, has a more built, strong figure, Switch

Chad woke up to Kyle laying on top of him, Chad's face covered in a dark shade of red, beads of sweat dripping down his face. "M-morning," Chad studdered.

"Morning,~" Kyle replied, smirking. He ran his hand over Chad's buldge, "what were you dreaming about?~" Chad became more flustered when he realized what Kyle was wearing, or lack of what, Kyle was only in his boxers and Chad's letterman jacket.

"Mmmm," Chad mumered sleepily, smiling and running his hand along Kyle's chest, "So fucking hot.~"

Kyle giggled, "why don't we make that dream come true?~" Kyle felt Chad's erection growing harder, he leaned down and kissed Chad, saying, "I'll take that as a yes.~"

Chad rolled over so he was on top instead, "oh woah there mister~," Chad smirked. "I'm on top this time~," he said in a deep, whispered voice.

Shivers of pleasure ran down Kyle's spine, "okay mister big, bad top.~" Kyle bit his lip as Chad slowly gave his dick a slow stroke.

Chad removed all of Kyle's clothes and got up, "I'll be right back.~"

Chad came back a few minutes later, ropes in hand, smirking. Kyle bit his lip again, letting out a small groan of pleasure as he thought about being tied up by his lover, "I see why you were so excited this morning~," Kyle said, smirking. Chad grinned, walking over to the bed a carefully tying Kyle's hands and legs to the bed frame.

Kyle grabbed the rope, wrapping it around his hands.
Chad crawled onto the bed, sitting on Kyle's thighs. "You're such a pretty little slut~ all tied up for me~," Chad smirked, leaning up and kissing Kyle while wrapping his hand around Kyle's dick and rubbing his thumb on the top. "I'll be your little slut anyday,~" Kyle bit his lip, yet a moaned still escaped from his mouth.

Chad ran his hands along every inch of Kyle's body, "How did I end up with you?~" Chad mumbled under his breath. Chad leaned up and gave Kyle a hickey on his collarbone, also placing several more down his chest and on his neck.
"Mm,~" Kyle giggled, "Why so many?~" Chad smiled at him, leaning towards Kyle's ear and whispered into it, "Just marking what's mine.~" Chad kissed Kyle, slipping his tongue into Kyle's mouth. Chad took his shirt off, wrapping it around Kyle's head, covering his eyes.

Chad smirked, barely touching Kyle's dick, he ran a finger over the tip, watching Kyle squirm at his touch. "Excited, are we?~" Chad smirked.
"why wouldn't I be?~" Kyle replied with a smirk. Chad grinned, placing his hands on either side of Kyle's waist. Chad slowly lowed his head down, taking Kyle's dick into his mouth, he slowly moved up and down making Kyle moan.

Chad slowly lifted his head up, letting Kyle's dick fall out of his mouth. He slowly dragged a finger along Kyle's soft skin, up to his chest, tracing along Kyle's body. Caressing Kyle's nipples, dragging his nails down Kyle's chest. Kyle let out several desperate moans. Chad stopped for second, pulling up Kyle's blindfold, "Safeword?" Chad asked, dragging a finger along Kyle's jawline.

"Mmm..white" Kyle whimpered. Chad kissed Kyle while slowly pulling his blindfold back down. Chad carefully bit Kyle's neck, slowly pressing his teeth into Kyle's skin, licking up the small amount of blood. Kyle grabbed onto the rope, flexing his stomach in, moaning and whimpering. Chad dragged his tongue along the sensitve bite mark, Kyle whimpered in response, his body squirming.

Chad shoved his face in the crease of Kyle neck, kissing the same spot, "you smell so good today my prince~" Chad whispered. Kyle shivered as Chad ran his tongue along Kyle's jawline, gently nibbling on his ear.

Chad ran 2 fingers along Kyle's erection.
Kyle whimpered, biting his lip.

Chad wrapped his hand around Kyle's dick, slowly moving it up and down. Kyle squirmed, biting his lip and groaning.

Chad leaned up to Kyle's ear, "I'm gonna edge you so fucking hard,~" He whispered into Kyle's ear. Kyle moaned, "y-yes..p-pleasee!" He begged, groaning.

Chad smirked, slowly stroking Kyle's hard dick. He rubbed the tip with his thumb, making Kyle squirm. Kyle could feel the pressure building, "a-ah..I'm gonna cum!!"

Chad began to move faster along Kyle shaft. "N-nghh..I-im so close! Please d-dont stop!"

Chad grinned, pulling his hand away. Kyle let out a angry groan, squirming. "Mm..look at all that pre cum," Chad said, using his finger to collect some, tasting it.

Chad resumed, moving his hand up and down at a medium pace. Kyle squirmed, moaning. "F-fuck.." Kyle groaned, "I-im gonna cum..!" Chad moved faster, then stopped, licking the pre cum off his hands. "C-chad please let me cum!" Kyle pleaded, "I wanna cum all over your fucking hand!!~"

Chad only smirked, continuing to move his hand. "I'm gonna cum!" Kyle whined, "please let me cum..!" Chad stopped moving his hand, squeezing Kyle's shaft, "what's my name?" He asked, grinning. Kyle whined, pleddlingly, "Daddy!! PLEASE!" Chad had begun stroking faster, leaning down, and sucking on Kyle's dick.

"F-FUCK ME! I-im gonna cum!" Kyle moaned, his voice filled with lust. Chad moved his head all the way down Kyle's dick, choking on it making Kyle cum.

"Heh..I love the taste of you~" Chad said, grinning. He leaned up to Kyle's ear, "I'm gonna rail you so fucking hard~ I'm gonna ruin that pretty body of yours,~" He whispered. Kyle let out a very subtle squeak, his dick getting harder then before.

Chad kissed him softly, gliding his tongue into Kyle's mouth, exploring every inch of it.

Chad grabbed the bottle of lube off of the night stand, squirting it onto his fingers. "You ready~" Chad asked slyly, to which Kyle nodded.

Chad slowly pushed his finger into Kyle's hole, thrusting it in and out. He slowly added another finger, moving both of them around, stretching Kyle's hole.

Once Chad had stretched Kyle enough, he carefully pushed the head of his dick in, moaning. He teased Kyle, slowly pushing the tip in and taking it out. "P-pleaseee, just fuck me already!" Kyle pleaded. Chad grinned, quickly inserting himself into Kyle, who gasped and groaned.

Chad slowly thrusted into Kyle, also stroking his dick at the same pace. "Ngh..you feel so good.." Chad groaned.

Chad began picking up the pace, thrusting faster into Kyle, who let out a series of moans. "O-open your mouth," Chad said, groaning. Kyle complied. Chad stuck his index and middle finger in Kyle's mouth, Kyle sucked on them, muffling his moans.

Chad stuck his finger down Kyle's throat, making him choke. Kyle gasped for air, groaning as Chad moved faster, hitting his prostate.

"I-im gonna cum," Kyle choked out as pre cum leaked out of him, dripping down the side of his dick. Chad remained at a steady pace, contuining to hit Kyle's prostate. Kyle groaned as cum shot out of him, covering his chest in his own semen.

Chad continued to thrust into Kyle, who was panting, and after a few strokes, Chad felt himself cumming.

Chad pulled out, taking the blindfold off of Kyle and untying him. Chad leaned down and kissed Kyle's forhead, "I'll be right back," and walked away towards the bathroom.

He came back a couple minutes later, picking up Kyle and placing him in the bath. Chad carefully washed Kyle off, letting Kyle relaxed for a bit, Chad finally wrapped him in a towel and brought him back to the bed. Chad handed Kyle some clothes and got dressed himself, laying down and cuddling Kyle.

(1329 words)