Scrapped, prob gonna rewrite

This chapter is for a friend so it's gonna be 2 random, new male characters (you know who you are 👀)

Cylus bent down, putting his elbows on the counter, and buried his face in his hands, sighing. Alex quietly walked up behind him, leaning over Cylus, making him jump. "Stressed?~" Alex whispered into his ear.

"Horny?" Cylus replied, rolling his eyes. Cylus moaned as Alex pulled on the collar that was around his neck, "getting a little cocky, aren't we?~"

Alex pulled Cylus by his collar, dragging him and pushing him against the wall. "B-baby, reallyy? Right noww," Cylus complained. Alex ran his knuckles along Cylus's cheek, "So cute, darling.~" Cylus's breathing hitched, a shiver running down his spine.

Alex's hand found its way to the blonde's throat, pushing him further against the wall, and gently kissing him. Cylus closed his eyes, pulling Alex closer by his hips. Alex chuckled, dragging Cylus into the bedroom and tossing him onto the bed.

Alex picked up a sharp knife off of their nightstand, carefully placing it between his lips. Alex climbed onto the bed, sitting on Cylus's back and pinning him down. Alex removed the knife from his mouth, placing it on a nearby surface. The blonde squirmed under him, turning his neck as far back as he could. "Such beautiful, dark skin~" Alex breathed down Cylus's neck, making the bottom shiver.

Alex took his belt off, using it to tie Cylus's wrists together behind his back. Alex flipped Cylus over, grabbing his chin and kissing him. Alex picked the knife back up, cutting Cylus's white tank top off, the sharp knife easily slicing through it.

Cylus moaned as Alex slowly dragged the knife's blade along his thigh, leaving a small wound where he had cut Cylus. Alex ran a finger over Cylus's new wound, making the bottom whimper as he wiped the blood away. Alex looked up at him with an innocent face, "Aww~ Did that hurt?" Alex asked innocently, smirking as he licked the blood off of his finger.

Alex carefully cut several small lines along Cylus's pecks. Cylus swallowed, stifling a whimper each time, tears forming in his eyes as he winced from the pain. Alex ran his fingertips along the noticeable vein in Cylus's neck, "seeing your veins makes me want to fuck them up~," He whispered into Cylus's ear, Cylus's breathing hitched, squirming.

Alex slid Cylus's pants and boxers off, leaving his dick exposed to the cold air, making the bottom shiver. Alex then took his pants and boxers off, tossing them aside, slightly jerking himself off. He flipped Cylus over, positing him so his ass was in the air. Alex carved a heart into Cylus's ass using the knife, "s-shit..," Cylus groaned. Alex drag his nails down the length of Cylus's back, then flipped him back over.