Out with friends

Character descriptions:
Kyle: 5'6, Blonde, gray eyes, addicted to Monster Energy, punches drywall, Lanky; small figure, Switch
Chad: 6'1, Brunette, green eyes, Captain of the football team, works out, has a more built, strong figure, Switch

Kyle slightly touched Chad's hand, who responded with a smile. They were going to a pizza place with Chad's friends from the football team. Chad wanted to keep their relationship a secret from his friends for now (which they obviously didn't keep it hidden well). Kyle supported Chad's decision, no matter how hard it was.

Chad and Kyle walked up to the booth where Chad's friends were, Kyle slid into the seat followed by Chad.

After a few minutes of talking, Kyle started to get a little bored. Looking over at Chad, he realized that Chad was wearing shorts. Perfect Kyle thought with a smirk. Kyle slid his hand along the soft seat of the booth, eventually hitting Chad's thigh, running his hand along the inner crease between his thigh and hip. Chad squirmed, side glacing Kyle, who responded with an innocent look.

Kyle could noticeably see what he was doing to his boyfriend, as an erection started forming. Kyle squeezed Chad's thigh, Chad side glaced Kyle again, who responded with a smirk. Kyle saw Chad looked uncomfortable, Kyle looked down and noticed that Chad's erection had grown painfully large, rubbing against his shorts.

Kyle slid his hand up Chad's shorts and into his boxers. Kyle wrapped his hand around Chad's dick, slowly jerking him off.

Chad awkwardly held in a moan. "Are you okay bro?" One of his friends, Sam asked, knowing exactly what was going on. "Y-yeah, perfectly fine. Just feel a little sick, I'm gonna head to the bathroom real quick," Chad replied, glancing at Kyle. "I'll go check on him," Kyle piped up once he saw Chad enter the bathroom, "okay," Sam replied, smiling.

Sam turned to their other friend Zack, who just looked at him and said, "they're going to fuck, aren't they?" Sam smirked, "definitely." Zack rolled his eyes at Sam, "they're the oblivious ones here." "Yeah," Sam replied, kissing Zach on the cheek.

Kyle entered the, thankfully, empty bath room. Kyle knocked on the one occupied stall. "Someone's in here," a familiar voice replied. "Need some help in there?~" Kyle said slyly. Chad blushed, "Only if it's your help~," he replied.

Hearing the stall unlock, Kyle entered, "of course its my help~," Kyle responded. The blonde looked up and noticed Chad blushing, "aww~ look how red you are~," Kyle said whilst kissing Chad and palming his erection.

Kyle slid Chad's pants down and straddled Chad's waist as he was sitting on the toilet. Kyle looked down at Chad's throbbing dick. "Is this your problem?~" Kyle asked in an innocent voice while grabbing Chad's shaft and using his thumb to rub the tip. "F-fuck..," Chad groaned. "What was that?~" Kyle asked as he let go of his boyfriends dick.

"Y-yes, p-please!~" Chad begged. "Good boy.~" Kyle replied, massaging the head of his dick again. Chad leaned up and rested his face on Kyles shoulder as Kyle began to jerk him off. Kyle gradually sped up, making  Chad moan. "Shhh, you've got to be quiet darling~," Kyle whispered. Chad nodded in response.

Kyle started moving faster, making Chad's leg quiver. As Chad struggled to stay quiet, he bit Kyle's bare shoulder.

Kyle moaned quietly as Chad bit him,"f-fuck darling, that feels good~," Kyle groaned. Kyle stopped stroking Chad, forming a circle with his index finger and thumb, pushing the shape down on the head of Chads dick. "Mmmph!" Chad's groan being muffled by his partners shoulder. Chad bit down hard enough to make Kyle bleed as Kyle stoked Chad's dick even faster.

Chad, tasting the blood, sat up and looked back to where he had bitten down, seeing blood drip down Kyle shoulder. "Shit, i-im so sorry Kyle, I-I didn't mean to hurt you.." Kyle pulled Chad in and kissed him, "did it taste good?~" Kyle whispered into Chad's ear. Chad sighed in relief, "now~ where were we?~" Kyle said slyly.

Chad licked up the blood on his boyfriends neck, who gave a slight moan. Kyle continued to jerk Chad off. Chad returned his face to Kyle shoulder, biting down somewhere else as to make sure one spot wouldn't get too sore.

Kyle tried not to groan as his partner bit him more, drawing a little blood from each spot. Kyle rubbed his thumb on the head of Chads dick, feeling precum leaking out. "A-ah fuck, i-im gonna cum.." Chad moaned, spaced out in a state of bliss. Kyle moved faster, feeling a warm liquid hit his hand as Chad came. Kyle moaned as he licked the sticky substance off of his hand.

"We'll continue this at home~, Kyle said, pushing his boyfriends shirt out of the way and giving him a hickey. Kyle pulled his own shirt up to cover the bites and did the same for Chad, covering up the hickey. "I love you're help so fucking much," Chad said as Kyle handed him his pants and boxers, which Chad put back on. Kyle held Chad's hand and kissed him. "We should get back to the others~" Chad nodded.

884 words