Drunk

Doing this to make up for the trash chapter that came before this 🥲

Character descriptions:
Kyle: 5'6, Blonde, gray eyes, addicted to Monster Energy, punches drywall, Lanky; small figure, Switch
Chad: 6'1, Brunette, green eyes, Captain of the football team, works out, has a more built, strong figure, Switch

Chad hugged Kyle, kissing his forehead. "I'll be back in a couple hours," Chad said, backing out if the hug. "I don't want you to gooo," Kyle whined, pulling Chad back into a hug.

"I'm just going to a bar with my friends," Chad laughed. "Fineee," Kyle sighed. "But, if you even think about drinking and driving, I'll murder you." He said, letting Chad go. "Will do, I love youu" Chad replied, kissing Kyle and heading towards the door. "I love you too," Kyle replied, watching as Chad left, going back to their room and laying down.

==============

Chad accidenty flung the door open, "Shittttt that was louddd," He laughed as the door hit the wall. Kyle smiled as he heard the arrival of his partner from in their bedroom.

He heard Chad walking towards the bedroom and turned over as Chad opened the door. "HeYyyY~," Chad said in a flirty tone, well, the best one he could muster.

Kyle giggled, "Hey~." Chad crawled into bed with Kyle, wrapping his arms around Kyle. "You're cuteee," Chad mumbled, to which Kyle smiled in reply.

Suddenly, Chad gasped and rolled off the bed, thudding onto the floor. "Are you okay!?!?" Kyle asked, getting up as quickly as he could.

Chad currled into a ball, turning away from Kyle, "I 'ave a boyfrienddd," Chad said triumphantly.

Kyle chuckled, sticking a hand out to help him up, "I'm you're boyfriend." Chad turned around to face Kyle. "Reallyyy!?!" Chad said surprised, "damnn, I did goodddd."

Kyle shook his head, and helped Chad up, guiding him to the bed and crawling in after him.

Chad re-wrapped his hands around Kyle's waist, pulling him close and burying his head into Kyle's neck.

He smiled, placing his hand on top of Chad's. Kyle slowly drifted off to sleep, hearing Chad rhythmic breathing, signaling that he was asleep.

361 words