Captain~

Character descriptions:
Kyle: 5'6, Blonde, gray eyes, addicted to Monster Energy, punches drywall, Lanky; small figure, Switch

Chad: 6'1, Brunette, green eyes, Captain of the football team, works out, has a more built, strong figure, Switch

Chad slumped his shoulders, slowly getting ready for practice. Ughhh..practice is the last thing I wanna do right now Chad thought, pressing a hand against his erection, thinking about Kyle.

He was walking out of the locker room, looking down at his phone when he ran into someone. Chad looked up, "Sorry I-," he then noticed who it was, "Kyle??" "Hey, Captain,~" Kyle said smirking. "Wha-" Chad was cut off by Kyle pushing him against the wall and kissing him.

"Mmm..Hi~" Chad mumbled, picking up Kyle. Kyle wrapped his legs around Chad's waist. Chad carried him into the locker room, pushing him against the lockers, ignoring the other people.

Chad started messily making out with Kyle, who tangled his hands in Chad's hair. They both backed out, needing air. "Mmm..aren't you worried about getting weird looks?" Kyle asked, smirking. "Gotta let everyone know your mine~" Chad placed Kyle on the floor, leaning his head on the lockers, Chad crawled on top of him.

Chad straddled Kyle's thighs, leaning down and biting Kyle's shoulder. Kyle moaned, shoving his nose into Chad's hair, and inhaling his scent.

"Mm, so what are you doing here?~" Chad questioned in-between kisses. "Encouraging my favorite player,~" Kyle replied, running a finger over Chad's bulge. Chad groaned in response, kissing down Kyle's neck.

"Not so fast,~" Kyle said smirking. He placed a firm hand on Chad's chest, pushing him away. Chad sat there, dazed as Kyle stood up and walked towards the door. "See you after practice,~" Kyle giggled, waving to the still-dazed Chad and blowing him a kiss.

===================

Kyle stood up from the couch as he heard the door open, Chad walked in with his head down. Kyle smirked slyly as he watched Chad walk up to him, and push him aggressively onto the couch. "Hey,~" Kyle giggled.

Chad climbed onto Kyle, wrapping his legs around Kyle's waist, letting his hands travel. "Mm..shit," Kyle groaned. Chad pushed Kyle's head back, roughly making out with him and grinding against Kyle. Kyle let out a squeak at Chad's roughness, then let out a series of moans, feeling the friction against his dick.

Chad wrapped his hand around Kyle's dick, moving his hand fast and aggressively, turning Kyle into a mess of moans. "Such a little whore..Teasing me at practice, then moaning at even the slightest touch~" Chad let go of Kyle's dick, who whined, craving to be touched. Chad grinned, biting Kyle's neck, drinking the blood that dripped from the bite mark, making Kyle moan. Chad licked his lips, running his tongue along the mark.

Chad stood up, leaving Kyle panting on the couch. Chad walked to their room, smirking. Kyle followed him, whining. "Aww, look who it is," Chad chuckled. Kyle threw himself on the bed next to Chad, "please fuck meee," He begged.

Chad scoffed, scrolling on his phone. Kyle threw his head back, crawling over to Chad and laying beside him, "Pleasee," He whined. Chad got up, sitting on Kyle's chest, pinning the blonde down. Chad stared down into Kyle's silver eyes, "You're lucky you're so hot," Chad whispered, leaning down and kissing Kyle. Chad slipped his hands under Kyle's shirt, slowly stripping it off of his body. Kyle shivered as the cold air hit his bare skin making him pull his partner closer.

Chad removed his own shirt, pushing closer to Kyle till their chests touched, grabbing Kyle's face and kissing him. Kyle sat up so that Chad's knees were on either side of his waist, grinding their waists together. "Ah~ Shit," Kyle moaned. "Such a needy whore, arent you?~" Chad remarked, smirking. Kyle looked at him with pleading eyes, nodding his head quickly.

Chad took Kyle's boxer's off, watching his dick fall out, seeing it twitch as it begged to be touched. Chad spit onto his hand, wrapping it around Kyles cock and slowly stroking it. Kyle's breathing hitched, sucking in his stomach as pleasure over-whelmed him.

Chad backed up, bending down and sucking Kyle off. Kyle tangled his hands in Chad's hair, thrusting into his mouth making Chad gag. Chad moved faster on Kyle's dick, feeling pre-cum leak into his mouth, "S-shit b-babe, Im gonna cum," Kyle groaned, moving faster.

Chad lifted his head up as he felt the warm liquid hit the back of his throat. Kyle sat there, panting, "That good enough for you, whore?~" Chad asked in a smug tone to which Kyle nodded in response.

This chapter kinda sucked because I heavily ran out of ideas

(797 words)