Road Trip

Kyle placed the last bag in the trunk, closed it, and jumped into the front seat of the car. He leaned over to Chad, who was sitting in the driver's seat and kissed him. "You ready babe?" Kyle asked, leaning his head on his hand. "mhm," Chad mumbled, staring down at his hands. The blonde grabbed Chad's chin, "Are you okay?" he asked. "Y-yeah, of course," He replied, shaking his head as a layer of blush spread across his face.  Kyle gave a soft smile, leaning in and kissing the brunette's neck. Chad whimpered.

Kyle nuzzled into his neck, leaning down further and biting his neck. Chad groaned, "f-fuck baby." Kyle slowly lifted his teeth off, licking the mark he left and dragging his tongue up the brunette's neck and along his jawline. Chad whimpered, "G-god you're so fucking hot." Kyle smiled against Chad's neck. He sat back up in his seat, leaning his seat back a bit and putting his feet up on the dash. 

Chad started the long 9-hour car drive after pulling out the GPS and putting it in the phone holder in his car. Kyle took one hand off of his phone that he was now scrolling on and put it on his partner's thigh, dragging his hand slowly up and down it. He sighed as his lack of sleep set in, putting his phone down and closing his eyes, his hand resting on Chad's thigh.

===================================================================

Chad glanced down, whining and tossing his head back at the placement of his partner's hand, on his thigh with his fingers just barely grazing his bulge. He pulled into a gas station, pulling up to a pump. He bit back a smile as he looked over at his boyfriend, taking in his features and the peaceful look on his face. The way his fluffy hair dropped over his eyes, his perfect lips curled into a slight smile, the calm, rhythmic rise and fall of his chest, and the way he was curled up to fit comfortably on the car seat. God, he really was perfect. 

Chad tried to carefully get out of the car without waking up Kyle but to no avail. The blonde stretched his arms and legs as he yawned, "How long was I out?" he muttered, rubbing his eye. "Sadly, only about 2 hours," Chad chuckled in response. "Sadly..?" Kyle questioned, confused. He winked, making sure Kyle kept his attention upwards, "Means I couldn't look at you're handsome self for long," he replied before leaving to go fill up the gas tank, trying to hide how weirdly he was walking.

Chad sat back down in the driver's seat, waiting for Kyle as he had gone to get a slushie. He stared out of the windshield, seeing Kyle come out, hair pushed back by a pair of black sunglasses, pride converses covering his ankle-high socks, a crop top that only went down a few inches above his belly button, booty shorts, and sucking on the straw that was in the foam cup that contained his slushie. Subconsciously, Chad watched Kyle's mouth. Though he would never admit it, he was just a slight bit jealous of the piece of plastic. 

Kyle closed the door behind him as he got on the passenger side, still drinking his slushie. "Someone likes sucking on things," Chad joked, rolling his eye playfully. "You'd know," He replied in a serious but flirty tone, leaving the brunette a flustered mess. Kyle dragged a finger in circles on Chad's thigh, to which his lover inhaled sharply, realizing that Kyle had 100% noticed by now, yet he had already started down the road again. "And it looks like someone wants that now~," The blonde purred. "God, baby, please," Chad begged. Kyle leaned down, his head almost on Chad's thigh, he looked up at Chad and smirked.

Kyle put his head on the brunette's thigh, snaking his hand into Chad's pants, rubbing the tip of his dick with his thumb. The brunette moaned, "T-tease." Kyle looked up, stopping the movement of his hand and moving up to Chad's ear, licking the side of it, "Patience.., Darling~," he whispered, moving back to his position on his lover's thigh. Chad glanced over at Kyle, the arch in his back and most of his ass being shown in his shorts, turning the brunette on more. He took one hand off the wheel, placed a hand on Kyle's back, and ran it along his spine, slipping it down the hem of his shorts.

Kyle arched his back more to the feeling, biting his lip. He carefully slipped the brunette's pants and boxers down, grabbing his length and moving his hand up and down it. "m-mm, shit, god baby, please, god," He half moaned half begged. "Yes, baby~?" He hummed. "S-shit I wanna fuck you so bad," he groaned, gripping his ass, "I-I need you so bad," he whimpered. The blonde was slightly taken aback by Chad's words, blush tinted his cheeks. Kyle didn't respond, instead leaning over and taking Chad's length into his mouth, going all the way down on it causing him to gag. 

Kyle bobbed his head faster, Chad's moans filling the car along with the occasional sound of Kyle gagging. "F-FucK baby, It feels so fucking good," The brunette groaned, pulling into the back parking lot of an old gas station. "B-backseat." Chad commanded. Kyle pulled off, making eye contact with Chad, staring into his emerald eye and licking his lips before climbing into the back of the car. The brunette climbed into the backseat, crawling on top of Kyle. He quickly took off both of their clothes, looking down at the perfect man below him. "God babe, stop staring, you're making me feel self-conscious," Kyle giggled. "You're just too perfect not to look at," Chad replied, running his hands all over Kyle's chest. 

"Prep?" Chad asked, to which Kyle violently shook his head, making Chad smirk. The brunette nuzzled into Kyle's neck, drinking in the blonde's scent as he carefully pushed himself inside of Kyle. "S-shit, f-fuck b-babe," Kyle moaned, "p-please move," he begged. The brunette bit back a smile, slowly thrusting in and out of him. Kyle let out several groans, grabbing at Chad's back, and leaving scratches all over him. Chad groaned, quickening his thrusting pace, his legs shaking from pleasure. "F-fuck darling, I'm g-gonna cum," He groaned. The blonde let out short moans as he panted from the heat that engulfed the car which made his hair stick to his forehead and his body covered in a thin layer of sweat. Chad slowed down his thrusting as he looked at the sight below him.

The brunette quickly picked his pace back up, causing himself to cum. Chad stopped, laying down on top of Kyle, "F-fuck baby, g-give me a second," Chad panted out. Kyle smiled, running his fingers through his sweat-coated hair, "You're okay darling," He chuckled, running a cold hand down the brunette's back. Chad wrapped his arms around Kyle's torso, nestling his head into the blonde's pecks. 

Chad moved down, kissing Kyle's torso all the way down until he reached his hips. The brunette grabbed Kyle's hips as he took the blonde's length into his mouth, bobbing his head. Chad moved his hands up Kyle's sides, landing next to his ribs. Kyle groaned, closing his thighs on Chad's head as he choked on his dick. The brunette groaned at the feeling of Kyle's thighs, swirling his tongue around Kyle's tip. "S-shit, I'm g-gonna cum," Kyle choked out, his voice thick with bliss. Hearing this, Chad went faster, making Kyle cum, leaving his legs shaking.

Chad went back to how he was a few minutes ago, "I-I don't wanna g-go back to driving," the brunette panted. Kyle let out a breathy giggle, combing Chad's hair with his fingers. Chad shoved his face between Kyle's pecks, occasionally placing kisses where his mouth is placed. Chad interlocked his legs with Kyle's, closing his eyes.

=============================================================================

Chad felt Kyle's nails running up and down his back, waking him up. "Morning darling," Kyle said, smiling. "How long was I out..?" he mumbled, pulling Kyle closer if that was even possible. "Only about 20 minutes," The blonde chuckled. "Not..enough..," Chad grumbled. Kyle attempted to get up to drive, but Chad pulled him back, "Darling~," Kyle whispered. "No..shush," The brunette muttered in response.

Kyle finally managed to get Chad to sit up a bit so he could get up and get his clothes back on. He grabbed a pillow and placed it under the brunette's head, putting his boxers and loose shorts back on him and finally, he laid his hoodie on Chad, kissing his forehead and getting into the driver's seat.

=========================================================================

Words: 1481