beginning is about to start

Pete pov :

I was doing my work when dad come to my room and said I have to be ready to go with him when I ask him where.. he answers me you will know very soon my dad always force me to do things I don't like but still I love him ...

I love my dad more then anything he is the only family i have after my mom's death even though are relationship is not in good condition  but still I love him ....

When I was little my mother, this is what she used to  teach me that everyone in this world is fighting Their own battle ..
So we should spread happiness and be the light in their lives because some peoples are there to give tears to other
You don't have to be like those peoples
You have to be the rare happiness of others..
Because those people who spread happiness in others lives are rare...

that's why I never hate anyone because I have to be the person my mother wanted me to be....

I start to get ready for going with my father now I'm sitting beside my father in a car I don't know where we are going but when our car stops at theerapanyakun's company i look at my father with confused eyes then he slightly nods his head as a yes .....

I don't understand why he takes me here with alot of confusion in my head I get out of the car and walking behind him .....

Vegas pov:

I was busy with my girlfriend nowdays my love for her getting more deeper so I always stays beside her give her any thing she want cherish her with alot love and respect she completes my life but I'm always afraid for losing her I'm busy with her then suddenly my phone rings so pick up the call bcz it's from my dad ....

Hello dad
(Khun gun) Vegas you have to come here right now I have something personal to talk
(Vegas) okay dad I'm coming ... I said and hung up the phone Kamala looked at me ask what happen babe who was  at the call
Nothing it's dad he ask me to come bcz he has something personal to talk I said ...
She look at me hmm okay ... She said I quickly kiss her lips hmm I'll be right back soon okay don't miss me to much I said to her  she started to blush oh my God she look so adorable while blushing I pick myself up and go out ......

Car stopped at my father's company the theerapanyakun's group one the biggest company in Thailand and legal also yeah as a mafia my dad runs illegal and legal both businesses so this company is legal one and other we have they are illegal so my dad keep them hide...

I step out of the car and heading straight to my father office when I open the door of my father's office I see there is a man and young boy at my age I guess sitting there maybe they are also dad clients maybe that's why my father ask me to come here bcz he have some kind of meeting with them ....

Ohh your here come and Sit my father said when he saw me.. now I'm sitting beside my father ahh Vegas meet him he is my new business partner sgaentham from PS groups and also meet his son Pete phonsakorn your soon to be wife........

Author pov
Thank you so much Guys for reading my book❤️💙 I really appreciate your  votes and comments so tell me what you all think about this chapter ....