the shocking news

Vegas pov:

After hearing what I said he smiles and said "it's okay if I don't get any but I'm happy that I'm able to gives happiness to others with out wanting anything back from them" vegas ...

What about you?? how you met your girlfriend sorry I don't know her name he said little embarrassed ..

Oh well, the thing is, "I didn't tell you her name is Kamala earlier"..

  I met her when I was in university she was my classmate first I didn't care about her..
  Because I had many academic responsibilities, she was the one who make first move ..

She is interested in me  first I decided just to flirt and hanging out with her but slowly I fall in love with her and decided to date her ...

Now we've been together for 4 years and I love her so much ...

After hearing mine love story he smiles.
why you so selfless Pete why you're so kind you still manage to smile even though I know your hurt inside I thought in my head ...

After this there is a silence between us ..
Pete !! I call his name ..

Hmm Vegas he said "do you have feelings for me I asked" ..

I think it's not important for you to know "even if I have things are not gonna change between us he said" ..

Hmm I slightly nods at his answer he starts doing his work and I'm sitting there silently observing him ..

Indeed he is the most beautiful boy I ever seen he to beautiful for the boy standards ..

"He looks so cute his expression changes while seriously doing his work while he struggles to take some measurements".

His beautiful eyes, his lips, everything about him is so attractive to me that if I didn't have a girlfriend, I would definitely accept him as my wife and take care of him very much.

He is so cute and innocent to this world, he is so pure that I don't know what is happening to me what with this strange feeling about him now.....

Pete pov:

"I look at him he's been staring at me for so long Vegas!!"  Vegas I call his name 2 times.
  Ah yes Pete I'm so sorry I was just lost in thoughts he said...

''Pete if you don't mind can I kiss you" he asked and I was surprised by what he said..

Then he got up from bed and now sit Infront of me and his one hand start to caressing my cheek..

"Pete plz let me kiss you'' he said seductively and start to lean down and capture my lips with his suddenly my started pounding  ...

First the kiss was smooth but suddenly he moves his lips aggressively and fought for entrance which I gave him his hot tongue now enter in my mouth ..

Suddenly his phone rang and he broke the kiss ..

  He picked up the phone and started talking I'm so shy now this wasn't our first kiss but it's more passionate than our first kiss.

  He started talking and got up. What happened Vegas??

  I asked he looked at me worriedly and said this is Kamala she said she is not feeling well so I have to go he said and left the room..

Here again I'm alone I don't know why he kisses me why he does this to me yes I'm hurt but I won't cry I will never again ..

  It's past 2am he still hasn't come back at first I thought
He must have gone to his room but when I asked the nop he said he hadn't come back yet..

Now I'm getting worried I wouldn't have been worried if he had gone happily but he went to emergencly so now I'm getting worried..

I told nop to give me Vegas number I don't have his number so he gave me..

Now I am trying to call him but he doesn't pick up I tried many times but still he doesn't pick up.

I'm waiting for him but he didn't come back I don't know when my eyes closed and I fell into dream land.

But when I opened my eyes and checked the time, it was 9 am.

I freshened myself and went down..

Is Vegas back I asked nop he told me Vegas came back in the morning and now he is resting in his room..

I went to Vegas room and knock at the door
Come in!! I hear his and open the door and went inside ..

"Vegas I call his name" yes! Pete he said..

"Is everything is alright" ?? Is she okay I asked ..

Yes she is totally fine but the thing is .... He paused for a moment ..

What ?? I asked being a little worried ..

"She is pregnant"....

Author pov

Hy guys new update I was busy that's why I didn't update yesterday...

And don't worry about this pregnancy thing guys I have planned story like that so don't worry about that ...

Don't forget to comments and votes and guys and thank you y'all for reading my story 💙💜
I love you guys so much 🥰