the pain

"Warning this chapter contain smut and unwanted sex "

Vegas pov :
After getting home I told my subordinates to take him to the room ...
I don't want to stay at home nor I wanna go to my gf's house so I decided to go to club ...

"Bcz I feel so frustrated now"

After went to club I started to drink bcz I just don't want to remember anything that happens to me ..

Pete pov:
His subordinate leads me to his room I'm looking at his room now so beautiful and luxurious even thought the theme is little dark for my taste ....

Walls are painted in black and grey
There is a king-size bed beside the large mirror window the room is so clean and tidy feels like no one can come here often

"I feel so tired " so I decide to lay on a bed and waiting for my husband ..

I don't know when my eyes closed and im drifting off to sleep ...

Vegas pov:
After drinking too much I decided headed back to home I'm so drunk I don't know how I went home when i open the door of my room

I saw there is a figure laying on my bed
Maybe my girl frnd I don't know I'm so frustrated and tired i just want to get rid of this frustration ...

So I went to bed side and sit beside the sleeping figure ohh! "God s- so- beauti ful who is he" she is not a girl that's mean she is not my girlfrnd ...

I started to caressing his cheeks so smooth
Feeling my touch he flinched and sit up immediately... "Ohh your here " he said
Yes I'm wh- who are y- you I said to him
He is looking at me dumfounded "are you drunk " Pete said

Ma- maybe Vegas said .. you have to take a bath and change the cloths your so drunk let me help you Pete said while standing from the bed ... But Vegas suddenly hold his wrist

Do- don't jus -just stay her-here he said ..
I'm here not going anywhere just to help you Pete said ...

Pete is about to go to bathroom to make a bath for Vegas.. but suddenly Vegas stands up and throw Pete to the bed and starts to taking off his clothes ...

What are you doing Vegas stop!! plz Pete said while struggling from Vegas hold but Vegas is so strong now Vegas take of Pete shirt completely Vegas starting to caress Pete upper body ...
S-so smo-smooth Vegas said while having complete lust in his eyes ..

After caressing Pete upper body Vegas starting to taking off Pete pants ..now Pete struggle even more but Vegas didn't listen to him

Please don't do this Vegas please I don't our first to be like this ...

After hearing Vegas puts is finger to Pete lips shhhh d-dont sp-speak to mu-much
He started to take of his pant also he don't want to be fully naked bcz it's not like proper sex with love and care he just wanted to release his self ...

Pete struggle to much but no avail Vega now stroking his length up and down and inserted into Pete hole without preparing Pete ... Pete screams with pain V-vegas plz its hu-hurt plz do-dont do th-this he can't speak properly bcz of pain ..

Vegas growls of how tight Pete is you-your s-so tight arggg... But Vegas didn't seem to stop at any moment pete give up struggling and let him do what's he want to do Vegas thrust in and out at full pace .. Pete just laying there without any feeling ...

Ahhh vegas screams while approached to his climax and after last thrust he loads his semens deep inside Pete's hole now he lay down onto Pete while licking his neck Vegas said in a husky voice "your so sexy Kamala " after hearing what Vegas said Pete become stunned tears started to following down from his eyes .....

Author pov
Update again for my readers who want to
Read next chapter impatiently hope y'all enjoy this chapter ...

This my first time writing smut sorry if it's not so good and thanks for loving my story
I appreciate all the readers 💗🤗

So what do you think about this guyz ...