our lovefull night

⚠️
Warning mature content ahead if your not comfortable then skip

Pete pov :

It's been a month Vegas has been taking such good care of me I don't know what's going on with him ..

  But he took care of me a lot yes he still manages to meet his gf but he never has a night out..

  "He always comes home and cuddles with me through the night".

  "I love getting this attention from him"..

Whenever I ask him about her gf why should he take care of me instead of her bcz she needs more attention and care because she is pregnant ...

''But he said she's doing well and doesn't need that much attention, she's not a baby, she knows how to take care of herself"..

  "I am confused but not asking again I don't want him to get angry with me"..

  Vegas is not at home he has some important meeting with his father, it's mid night he didn't come back..

  "So I decided to call him"..

  phone ringing ----

(Vegas) "Hello love I miss me already" he picked up and said..

I giggled and said no who said i miss you it's just that you haven't come home yet so
i decided to confirm if you survived the boring meeting with your dad  ..

"I heard his Laugh on the other side"

(Vegas) yeah yeah I survived but I miss you so much I'll be there in a hour "don't sleep without me" okay ...

"Okay! okay! i gonna hang up "

(Vegas) "yes baby I love you he said he never miss any chance to say that words" ..

"Hmm I love you too I said and hang up  the phone" ..

"Is this just a dream but why it felt so real even if this is just a dream I never want to wake up" ..

Vegas pov :

I was talking to dad about some important work when my phone rang so
I decided to ignore the call but when I saw who was calling I immediately picked up..

"No matter how tired I am, when I hear his voice, I feel energized. His voice is very sweet, soft and charming"..

"I can listen to his voice for a whole life"
After finishing my work I decided to go back home..

I got home and went straight to my and Pete's room.

After I enter the room I noticed Pete is not there then I notice he is in the bathroom and taking shower the water voice could be hear clearly ..

After a while he comes out of the bathroom.
He notice my presence but didn't say anything he turn his self toward the full sized mirror on the wall ..

And start to dry his hair with towel he snatches some glances at me and smiles lightly I know he tease me ..

"He don't know that he awake the animal inside me" ..

"He wear black long size silk t-shirt and black panties which makes me out of control" ..

I slowly walks toward his direction and stand behind him ..

"I look in the mirror and then my eyes meet. I saw mischievousness in his eyes"..

I smirk at him a and slowly start to touch his arms lightly with my fingers he flinched at my touch ..

After seeing the lust full expression on his eyes I lost my self I can't take this anymore ..

I Turn him around and starting to kiss him he also move his lips.. his lips taste so good I bite his bottom lips asking for enterance..

he open his mouth I immediately slip my tongue inside his mouth and taste every corners of his delicious mouth ..

I pick him up in a bridal style and slowly lay him down on the bed ..

I start to suck his neck hungrily and start to make hickeys he moans my name  Ve-vegas ...

"Yes baby moan my name like that so fucking sexy your voice is so alluring"..

I start to strip his clothes and also mine now we're both naked ..

I kiss every single part of his body i pick condom and lube from the drawer and puts lube on his entrance and also on my finger ..

I start to put one finger in side of him and start to kiss him for ease the pain while kissing i put second finger ..

"He moans in the kisses I broke the kiss and seductively said are you ready baby" ..

He nods and give me a permission I put on the condom and start to enter slowly he moans in pain ..

Ahh your so tight ba-baby once I finally inside of him fully I started to Thurst slowly ..

I don't want to hurt him when his pain full Moans turn into  pleasured ones and he ask for more then I start to thrust at animal pace ..

The rest of the night only the sound of skin clapping moans could be heard in the room ..

Author pov :

New update guys hope you like it I'm not good at writing smut but still I try so I hope y'all like it ..

Do comments and votes guys I love y'all 💗

I want some lovely and passionate moments between Vegas and Pete so that why I wrote this chapter ..