Does love hurt that much?

Vegas pov :

I go straight to my room and open the door here he is sitting and doing his work without knowing what he does he look at me and coming toward my direction with a smile on his face as usual ...

Vegas your here before he say something else Thad!!! I slap so hard that his face stumble to the other side  ..

He looked at me with pain full expression but didn't say anything ...

WHY THE HELL YOU TOLD MY PA THAT IM NOT AT HOME after shouting I hold my breath and say I don't even know that you can go this  low just to get my attention huhh?? Do you think you can keep me with you using my father against me ..

Your wrong Pete I will never let that happen listen I will never be yours never ever no matter how many tricks you use to get me ..

After saying this all I leave the room and go to the other room ...

"I want to take a shower to relax my self "

Pete pov:
When he enter in the room I was so happy that Vegas is here I go near him and call his name but suddenly he slaps me and ask me why I told his father that he is not at home ...

I didn't say anything because I thought it was my mistake after all why didn't I listen to nop if I had listened to nop Vegas wouldn't have been angry with me but he slapped me it hurt me so much...

  I will definitely say sorry to him in the morning...

Vegas pov :

after taking shower I was sitting on my bed and start to thinking about the things that happened a few hours ago ....

Why he didn't say something to clear his self why he stay quiet I remember his pain full expression the way I make his smile disappear and make it full with pain ..

I feel so bad suddenly I felt a thing that I never felt for him before ...

It's late at night I don't why I walking toward his room don't know why but my heart wants to so I open the door slightly first I thought that he might be fall a sleep but to my surprise he still awake ..

"Pete I call him with soft voice" when he notice my presence he immediately get up from bed coming toward me I'm sorry Vegas I don't know you told them not tell anyone
I'm so sorry he said in panic voice..

I notice his eyes becomes puffy maybe he cried so much shh! Pete it's okay I said and held his face with my hand and start to caressing his cheeks where my palm spot printed does it hurt so much?? I ask

He nods and one tear left from his eyes I immediately wipe that tear away I don't why I do that but I want to do that this is all I know now ....

The room is so silent nothing can be hear just his sobbing voice ...

Shh shh don't cry I know it's not your fault I was just so angry back then ...

I'm not using your father against you Vegas I never would I'm not using any tricks to get your attention Vegas I'm not inferior he said while crying….

He looks so charming with his puffy eyes, beautiful red swollen lips Pearl like tears
I have never seen anyone so beautiful before. I realized I  kept looking at him for so long.

I quickly divert my eyes somewhere else ..

Vegas!!  He said hmm pete I said

Why do you hate me Vegas he asked with a hint of pain in his voice…

I don't hate you pete It  just that I was so angry bcz I didn't want this marriage to happen...

"You know what pete what you feel like when you love someone but get married to someone else
Whom you doesn't even like "

Do you love her so much Vegas??  Pete asked and I was silent for a moment..

yes pete i love her so much i am with her from last 4 years she is always there for me whenever i hurt she is always available when i need her she never leaves me  She is an important person in my life..

She is so lucky to have you in her life Vegas he said with tears in his eyes and a smile on his face...

Author pov
New update guys what do you think about this chapter never forget to share your opinions and do votes also

Love you guys I love my all reader bcz of you guys my story get that much reads love you guys and thank you once again for reading my story 💙💜