all I see is red

Pete pov :

I feel so bored I decided to make some designs and study a little bit for my upcoming exams ..

Dad already talk with my principal that after marriage I'm not able to take classes I will only appears in exams ....

When i ask my dad why he do that he said my focus should only have to be on Vegas ..

The thing is that I let Vegas to do what he want to do bcz I'm not forcing some one who doesn't even mine but yeah ofc I will not leave him bcz little did I know since the day i married to him I give my all life and loyalty to him I will be his and his forever ...

Vegas pov :

After he leave the room I decided to call my gf bcz i worried about her I didn't see her since yesterday...

Phone rings she pick up immediately "hello love" she said Hy baby how are you ?? Are you okay ?? I said sounds little worried bcz I never leave her like that I was always beside her anytime anywhere but  now I have to leave her just bcz of this fucking marriage Never I don't let that thing to happen ...

Yeah yeah I'm fine and well but miss you so much she said..

Yeah baby I know and I also miss you so much I will try to meet you soon I said ..

Okay love I will wait for you come visit me soon for now I have some work  i will call you later love you so much she said ..

Okay love you so much too I said she hung up the phone ..

Now I think about how to visit her without let my father knowing ...

After getting ready I go to downstairs told my subordinates that I have some important work to do they don't have to tell my father ..

Khun vegas may i come with you it's dangerous if go alone my personal bodyguard nop ask me ..
No need I can go by myself I said to him after that i leave the house ..

Pete pov:

I was working on my designs when nop came and told me my father in law wants to talk with me he handed the phone to me I don't have my father-in-law number that's why he call the nop ..

I immediately hold the phone and greet him on the phone "sawadee khap father"

"Sawadee khap" Pete hows you doing he said

I'm doing fine father ...

Okay okay good so where is Vegas is he with you he ask ...

I don't know father he is not with me  ..
Where is he!!  he sounds little angry I don't know let me ask the nop father I said

And i ask nop where is Vegas he told me Vegas leave the house without taking anyone with him he is about to say something more but I immediately told my father in law that vegas is not here ..

"He go outside'' I said .. he said okay he sounds so angry ..

He hung up the phone I handed phone back to nop.. Khun Pete yes I said ..

Khun vegas told us not to tell his father that he is not at home he said ..

"What why dont you tell me before" i said in a little bit loud voice Khun pete i was about to tell you but you don't listen ..

Okay you may leave now I said to him..  he leave the room and now I'm sitting on my bed and getting worried ..

Vegas pov :
I'm cooking with my beautiful girlfriend when phone rings I immediately pick up with out looking who the caller is ..

WHERE THE HELL IS YOU VEGAS !! I heard the loud and angry voice "pa "
where are you didn't I told you to stay in the house he said ..
Yes I know you said but I miss her  pa why you always forcing me didn't I have the right to meet my own girlfriend  i said in a angry tone ...

"I don't want to listen your fucking accuses" go to house right now Vegas if you don't reached within in a hour I don't know what will I do to you ... He said angrily and hung up the phone..

Now I'm burning with angriness what happen babe my girlfriend ask i didn't answer her and immediately leave her house

When I reached at house I Strom towards straight where my subordinates standing and slaps one of them ..

Who the hell told my father about my whereabouts I shout at them ...

Kh-khun pe-pete nop told me after listening Pete name my blood boils even more ..
And now all I see is red  due to angriness...

Authors pov
Thanks to all readers who always support my story and leave comments and votes

So what do you think about this chapter guys don't forget to tell love y'all 💖