his tears broke me

Vegas pov:

I know his is hurt the way his eyes fill with tears and still he manage to smile at me he is indeed a brave person ....

Vegas he said huh Pete "I said plz give the answer to my question" I looked at him puzzled what is he talking but suddenly I remember what kind of answer he needs ..

Pete If I give the answer you may hurt the way you will never think so just let it go I said ....

Vegas I'm not that weak that I can't handle the new truth its hurt even more when my brain and heart ask for the answers ..
"So plz tell me" he asked looking really hurt...

Okay Pete as your wish my father was wanted me to marry you even he knew the truth bcz he wants to protect me and my girlfriend...

After hearing what I said he looked at me puzzled like he doesn't understand what I say ..

My father told me the incident that happen when I was child  being in theerapanyakul it's not easy to love openly and give birth to a heir we have alot of enemies and rivals Pete ...

So dad ____ I stopped for a moment...
  Dad what Vegas??  He asked then dad wanted me to marry you to fake this marriage and protect me and my girlfriend and future heir too….

That's why dad always spread rumors about me being gay because he didn't want to let his enemies and rivals know the truth.

If they know they kill us like they kill my mom Pete ...

Their original target was me but my mother sacrificed her life to save me...

Unconsciously, tears fell from my eyes while narrating the story to him...

I see his soft hands wipe away my tears even though he himself is crying but still he cares for me ...

"Shh Vegas don't cry" plz he said in a trembling voice then he suddenly hugs me ..

I become shocked then after few seconds I also hug him tight ...
We stay like this for a moment then he broke the hug wipe his tears and I know you don't like husband and wife relationship between us ..

But at least we become frnds I nods at his sentence and give him a smile he also pass me the smile ...

"Your to kind Pete to kind that person like me doesn't deserve you" I thought in my head ...

Pete pov:

I ask him for answers that my heart wants to know so bad he said if he told me the answers might breaks me ...

But I told him that I am not so weak that I cannot hold myself together after knowing the one more truth...

But the truth is that I literally broke down when he told me that this marriage was only to protect him and his girlfriend and the future heir of theerapanyakul's

No matter how hard I tried to hold back my tears, they just fell.

I always looked for love either from my father or from other people but I never got love maybe I am not destined to get love.

But I am able to give to others what I never received. When I saw the tears in Vegas' eyes, they broke me even more ...

Now what I have in common with me and Vegas is that he loves his mother as much as I do mine, if his mother was alive today she would be very happy to have a son like Vegas.

But I'm happy at least we become friends  I give my everything to make him happy even my own self I even want to sacrifice my happiness, my life for him just as like his mother did....

Then He will keep me in his memory for the rest of his life.
As he cherishes his mother's memories then Vegas will know how much I love him. I give my all to see his smile every day
  He will keep me in his memory for the rest of his life.

I want to be the reason for his happiness, I want to be that unique ones just like my mother used to say...

I guess " This is what people do in loyalty "

Author pov
Hy guys new update I hope y'all like it make sure to comment and vote ..

Love you guys just because of you guys I gain that much reads love you all 💓☺️