betrayel

Pete pov:

I'm shocked of what he said ...
I don't know what to say with a smile on my face I said "congratulations Vegas"!

I am happy that you found your happiness no matter how hard I try but tears always betray me..

  I turn and run to my room no matter how many times he calls my name...

  I cried for so long that I might pass out soon because I feel so tired..

  After a while I heard a knock on my door Pete!  Pete !  Please open the door please he said repeatedly and kept knocking.

 " I will not leave until you open the door and speak to me" he said...

I know he won't leave without talking to me so I get up from the bed and slowly walk towards the door I don't even have the strength to walk fast...

  I open the door he immediately hugged me plz talk to me he said "I know you are hurt my baby don't cry plz" this is the first time he called me like this..

  I don't understand what he wants to do is he  playing with my emotions why does he do this when he knows his girlfriend is pregnant and she is going to give him theerapanyakul's heir.

He broke the hug and hold my face with both of his palms "baby look at me plz he plead" ..

I look at him he start to wipe my tears with thumbs "plz talk to me" he said ..

"What you want me to talk about Vegas there is nothing to talk about'' I said while sobbing ..

Do you want to say that you have to be with your gf I already told you Vegas I won't stop you

 now she is pregnant she is about to give you a child.
your blood which I haven't able to do I said while  sobbing so hard..

Vegas I'm nothing but a burden on you I can't give you a baby I can't give you the happiness you're going to get in your life.

 "I'm so sorry for entering your life without your consent" i said while sobbing  feeling like my heart would stop beating at any moment...

 My brain doesn't process these feelings.
 My eyelids are getting heavy and I can't see properly. Gradually the vision starts to blur and I don't know when everything goes black..

Vegas pov:

I was so worried and started to think what happen to Kamala is she okay ??

I went straight to her house no matter if my dad going to be angry on me later bcz all I know I want to see her ..

Yeah I worried about her so much but still there is one person on my mind don't know I feel so different his lips his everything is so calming I feel extreme calmness when ever I'm around him ..

Soon I reached the front of the house and got down from the car and went straight to her room, I was about to open the door.

When I listen that she is talking to some one and there is another person on the room with her ..

"What the hell what are you saying"  you want me to give birth to theerapanyakul's heir are you out of your mind she said to that person ..

My eyes are open wide when I listen what she is talking about ..

Listen plz Kamala you have to do that this is how we're gonna take a revenge from theerapanyakul that person said ..

"No, no, I love you, you know I've been with him these four years even though I didn't want to." "I love you max," she almost screamed, "and now you want me to gives birth his baby." 

 Please listen Kamala this is how we will take revenge after giving birth
I will take you and child with me only in this way we can eliminate both father and heir of Therapanyakul.

 "You know Vegas cross evey limit to save this person whom he love the most "
 And I'm sure he will do the same for his child like this we will finish them both  just wait for another 9 months.

 " Okay only for you Kamala said"

I don't know what to do she betrayed me her's love the moments she spent with me is all a lie how she can do that ..

I feel like my heart going to stop beating don't know what to do I heading straight to my house and went straight to my room I won't let Pete to see me like that ...

I called my dad and told him everything I heard ..
My dad told me to make a plan bcz we have to save our heir and my child ..

Dad told me to keep her with me til nine months and have to pretend that I don't know anything..

But Pete,  bcz of that bitch I did bad things to him  but not now I will give my all love and care to Pete  l will love him that much that he will forgets about all the bad things I did to him ...

When he came to my room and asked me what happened I didn't want to hide it from him so I decided to tell him but he ran to his room after hearing me.

  And now he is lying unconscious on the bed I called the doctor when he passed out

the doctor told me he is taking a lot of stress so I should take good care of him after the doctor leaves.  I sat next to him and held his hand.

I'm sorry so sorry plz wake up I love you baby I'm sorry that I give my love to a wrong person but "now I found the right one "

I will never let you go ''I will never do anything bad to you again" I'm sorry I said while crying silently ..

Author pov

Hy guys new update I hope you like this chapter make sure to comment and votes
I really appreciate my all readers thank you so much y'all 💖

I will finish this book soon so if you guys want to share your ideas for my upcoming vp book in future you can tell me ..

I also have my idea but I want to listen to your ideas guys then i will decide 😃