my prince birthday

Vegas pov:

Everything going so well I fall in love with Pete more and more every day 6 months are already passed, time flies so fast …

Kamala is now six months pregnant "she feels change in my behavior", but I always convinced her by saying that I have a lot of pressure from dad to stay at home more …

Every time I saw her, extreme anger rushed through my body, but "I controlled myself for the sake of my child".

I told Pete everything, at first, he became stunned, but he consoled me a lot …

"My baby is so kind even though my behavior with him in the past was so bad but still, he forgave me and give me a chance".

I come to know that today his birthday, so I decided to give him the best surprise of his life.

"I arranged everything for him and told him to be ready for tonight".

He asks me where, so I informed him that we have to eat dinner outside tonight.

Pete pov:

Vegas asked me to go outside tonight for dinner, I was getting ready when he entered the room, are you ready babe he asked.

Yes, almost I said and turn myself to face him I'm wearing formal light blue shirt with  slim fit jeans..

"Ohh god you look so fucking beautiful baby" he said and hugs me.

I smile at his compliment, ohh you also look handsome …

Let's go I said, then we went to the car …

Car stops at beautiful hotel I step out of the car. driver about to open the door of his side, but I sign him not to I quickly run towards his direction where is sits I open the door for him …

"And offers my hand to him come on my prince I said", he shyly took my hand and went out from the car.

We enter the hotel, whole staff bows at us and Congrats us for marriage.

I looked at him confusingly, ohh I forget to tell this is one of the biggest hotels we own, he said.

Ohh that's great I said, then he signs one of the stuff to take something.

After a minute that staff comes with a blindfold she gives it to Vegas bows at him and leaves.

"Baby turn around he said, and I did what he said I turn around my back facing his front"

"He put the silk blindfold on my eyes and whisper in my ear let's go my prince".

I shyly nodes he takes my hand and leads me to walk with him …

After few minutes I guess we arrive don't know where, then he took off the blindfold from my eyes …

I adjust my eyes to the lights when I saw clearly my jaw dropped …

This is the rooftop of the building decorated with beautiful lights and pictures of mine the pictures hanging with lights so beautifully …

"I amazed for a second there are numerous pictures of mine from my childhood my teenage years my high school pictures my adult pictures our wedding pictures even the pictures of mine where I was born just a few minutes ago".

"It's feel like I'm watching my life in front of my eyes, this is so beautiful that tears of happiness escape from my eyes" …

'Happy birthday love" he said smiling I turn myself around to see him when he watched tears in my eyes …

"He suddenly becomes worried what happen baby you don't like it" he asked worriedly …

No, who said I fucking liked it I said and hugs him then why are you crying he said I'm crying BCZ no one can wish me like that I'm so happy that the one who wish me "is  my first and last love".

"He smiles at my answer and tighten the hug, I want to show you something he said".

I broke the hug and look at him, let's go, he takes me somewhere again.

"When we reached it's the room, we enter the room, and again I'm surprised very corner of this room decorated with flowers even on the floor there is rose petal scattered everywhere" .

"We walked in side and in front of me there is a table with cake on it" .

Happy birthday, I said again let's cut the cake baby I give him knife for cutting the cake.

Baby I have to say something he said
He's kneeling In front of me and take out the beautiful box.

"Then he took out the ring, will you marry me again after the birth of our baby".

"Our? I said confusedly yes ours you're his momma, and I'm his dada" .

"I smile at him yeah ours then he put the ring on my finger I noticed on the ring named Vegas in craved on it".

"Where is yours I asked I'll give you when we will marry again on that day you will put it on my finger and claim me your husband in front everyone and your name in craved on that ring he said".

I smile and hug him, he breaks the hug I have one more thing he said…

Take it he said loudly after a while same stuff came with something on her hands
She gives to Vegas.

"Vegas take out beautiful crown and put on my head".

What is this for Vegas, I asked

Bcz this king needs a beautiful prince you know what my love? you're my precious prince that I want to make an empire only for you to rule …

I want you to rule on my life on my breaths on my love and everything all I have is yours  he said.

"Tears start to dripping from my eyes, but the reason of these tears are happiness extreme happiness".

"Shh, shh my prince he said and wipes my tears he holds my face and slowly start to kissing me" …

Author pov

Hy guys I'm back and I'm very very thankful for all the health wishing comments I read each every comment Im really happy you guys are so kind ..

Even I'm not good at English and my story have many mistakes also not so good like other ffs but you guys still give my story alot of love I'm really happy that I want to cry 🥺 ..

I really appreciate you guys that's why I decided to write the long chapter hope you like this guys.

Make sure to comment and vote If you like it love y'all 💖☺️

Also few chapter to go then I'll finish this story thank you once again for your support.