the tears in his eyes for me

Vegas pov :

I don't know when I fall asleep on a chair while holding Pete's hand ..

I wake up and  see Pete is also awake but still laying down and starring at the wall ..

Feels like he is deep in thoughts "I call his name but he didn't response Pete"  I said. now i lightly touch his face with my hand ..

He slowly turn his face towards my direction but didn't say anything ..

"Pete baby say something plz don't be like this I said in a broke voice" ..

He look in my eyes his eyes feels so emotion less "he doesn't say anything but his silence says everything"..

Tears fell from my eyes His silence is slowly killing me "Pete please baby forgive me please forgive me I beg you"...

  "You know vegas I am fighting with my problems alone all my life" he said..

  "All my life I try to give happiness to others because my mother wanted me to be a person who would help others and make them happy"..

"I love my mother so much that I could not ignore her words"..

" I tried so hard to be the person my mother wanted me to be"

My dad always told me do This do that I always follow his order even though I didn't want to bcz "I want to see him happy always"..

He arranged my marriage with you I didn't say anything just accepted his choice just to be a good son ..

"You said you don't love me you love someone else I accepted your choice just to be a good husband"..

But I feel like I failed. I didn't become the person that everyone wants..

I'm sorry Vegas I'm so sorry I've been selfish bcz I only want you I have feelings too Vegas I'm not a puppet that doesn't feel anything.

 " I have become selfish Vegas today I have fallen in my own eyes Vegas I have lost my dignity as a good husband and as a good son"..

he cries and blames his self again and again and it has broken me even more..

No Pete no you are the best person "I have seen for the first time in my life who sacrificed everything for everyone's happiness"..

"Your the example of best son and husband your the kindest person I have ever met please don't blame yourself"..

"I am the most selfish person Pete I have hurt you please forgive me love"..

Pete pov:

When I opened my eyes, I saw Vegas sleeping on the chair holding my hand..

I didn't wake him because I felt so empty that I didn't feel anything.  No emotions, just something that felt at the time.
   "Betrayal of my own self"

  I don't know when I became selfish no matter how hard I tried but when Vegas told me about his gf.

"I wanted to scream at him how much I wanted him and how much I wanted to take him away from his gf who is pregnant with his child" ..

"I wanted to let out all my frustration on him but I didn't say anything bcz that time I felt like my own self betrayed me" ..

"He pleads and asks for my forgiveness"..

Why You're begging Vegas
my forgiveness  doesn't matter  bcz I'm just an unwanted person in your life ..

"No Pete Who Said that I Don't Care About Your Forgiveness Yes I Know I Said A Lot Of bad Things To You But Please Don't Say That" he said ..

I noticed tears started to dripping from his eyes "this is the first time I see Vegas cried in front of me" ...

No matter how much anger i feel right now my feelings are automatically vanished "when I saw tears in his eyes" ..

I slowly sat up and extended my hands towards him and slowly started to wipe his tears ..

He looked at me with so much pain in his eyes and kept saying sorry ..

"I'm sorry please, please pete I'm sorry he said crying"..

  Shhh !  Shh! Vegas I said slowly and a few tears also fell from my eyes.

He cupped my face with his hands and slowly leaned towards me where our lips met

He started kissing me slowly, I responded to the kiss and moved my lips after some time he broke the kiss and gently kissed my forehead..

And said I will tell you everything about that bitch Pete but now the most important thing is your health..

I was about to lose you once but I will not take risk from now on "always remember that I love you Pete and will always love you" ..

I don't understand what he is taking about but his words makes me so happy.

"the sincerity in his voice makes me want to believe in what he said" ...

Author pov

New update guys so what do you think about this chapter  i want to write sincere conversation between Vegas and Pete so I wrote this hope you like it ..

Thank you so much for reading my story Do comments and votes I appreciate every vote and comments of my readers 💗🤗