Six.

Carina

As much as I studied them, I also love giving orgasms. It gives me a control I lost once and sometimes felt deprived of since I was a teenager. Though somehow watching the way Maya came apart in my mouth made me these my top two favorite given orgasms.

She tasted so sweet and the way her whole body went red and back to white except for her face, overwhelmed my every sense. The way her legs were shaking as she screamed my name made me smile. The instant I laid eyes on the fullness of her breasts and her soft pink nipples I wanted them in my mouth, in my face. If she wanted to fuck me and leave the next morning, I was going to make sure she would feel me every time she walked. Make sure of it because now her taste and smell was locked in my head.

I cleaned her up and moved up her body, her muscles still tense as she came down. I found her rosy pink lips and circled my tongue with hers so she could taste herself.

After several seconds she pulled away, "Can I fuck you now?" Her words were breathless and I lived for the stamina she seemed to have. She had mentioned she used to run track, but by the look of her body it was still part of her routine.

Though the last time I had an orgasm thinking of Maya, my leg went numb and it freaked me out. I debated, but I wanted her to. I needed her too because I was drenched between my legs and throbbing at the visual under me.

Now I could only hope the pain killers I took before Maya got here would help. "You don't want to go home?"

"Carina I want to fuck you so bad I could scream." She turned us over she was straddling my left leg, careful not to hit my right one. "The only reason I'm not is because—"

"I haven't given you permission... have I?" I rubbed my center over her thigh through the spandex, by the look on her face I could tell she could feel how soaked I was.

She growled in her mouth watching the movement of my hips. If I told her yes she would instantly drop between my legs, but I wanted to feel her all over my body. "Please."

I'd never thought I'd see Maya beg me to let her fuck me. I loved it. "Take them off." I smiled watching how fast she got off the bed and hooked into my spandex and peeled them down my body. The air in the room was colder than the temperature between my legs and I felt it as I let my leg fall open. "Come, dammi un bacio."

She tilted her head not understanding so I pointed at my lips and she grinned. Sliding back over me she kissed me hard and full of want. I was sore from therapy but the passion in her kiss was easily making me forget. They traced down my neck as her teeth teased the area over my voice box.

I grabbed her neck at the sides to bring her back to me and look into her dark dilated eyes, "Fuck me, Captain Bishop."

Her naughty grin was thigh pressing. That same passion she had used to kiss me, I felt that lust in every kiss down my body and in the grips of her fingers as she palmed me. I looked at her hands and her pronounced muscles moving under her skin. I moaned as her lips moved lower. She scratched my abdomen and my back arched.

My body responded so easily to Maya's every touch and sound. I found it hard to equivocate it to any past feeling. To any experience that I had thought set the bar for what I expected.

I loved pain with my pleasure and this was hitting all the nerves it needed. I expected the next flick of her tongue between my legs. instead was surprised by the way she flipped me over and spanked my ass, "Fuck, yes!" She was bold for that and I loved it.

"Do you like it rough?" I stirred trying to get on my knees but my leg wouldn't comply. It frustrated me. I was about to tell Maya to stop when another spank landed on my ass. "I don't want you on all fours, I asked if you like it rough."