Chapter 14

The Hub

Karl was laying across Sapnap's lap, the raven played with Karl's fluffy brown hair. Dream and Punz walked over. "What's up bitches? We're here!" Punz yelled, startling Karl. The cut under Punz's eye had healed well. "Sapnap, do you still want to cut my eye out?" Punz chuckled. "Yes. Shut the fuck up, you piss me off with your mere existence." Sapnap flipped Punz off. "Love you too." Punz ruffled Sapnap's hair and stole the raven's headband. Karl moved knowing what would happen. Right as Karl got up, Sapnap was quick on Punz's trail. "Give my headband back prick!" Sapnap chased Punz but Punz was ever so slightly faster. Punz turned on heel and ran past Sapnap. "God fucking damnit!" Sapnap turned as well and grabbed Punz, slamming the blond to the ground. Punz hit the concrete, the air in his lungs getting knocked out. Sapnap pressed his shoe against Punz's throat and grabbed his headband back.

Punz looked up at Sapnap and struggled for air but made no attempt to move. "You're fucking enjoying this aren't you?" Sapnap accused. Punz chuckled raspily. "If you move, you're cutting my eye out." Punz sneered. "You've been wanting Sapnap to cut your eye out for a week, Punz." Karl commented with a sigh. "Karl has a point. May I know why you want to be half blind so fucking bad?" Sapnap questioned. "Because I love you and want to be like you so fucking bad!" Punz sneered sarcastically before struggling, his face slowly turning blue-ish from lack of oxygen. Sapnap moved his foot away, Punz taking a deep breath in before Sapnap suddenly kicked the blond in the side. "Would you stop being such a fucking simp? It's getting annoying." Sapnap's patience was wearing thin, putting Punz on cracking ice.

"But it's just so fun." Punz coughed out, looking up at Sapnap. "Kick me again, you won't!" Punz hissed out with a chuckle. "I'd rather cut your eye out." Sapnap said, pulling a knife out. "Would you two stop being gay for each other for five minutes?" Dream groaned. Karl walked over and wrapped his arms around Sapnap. "It's my job to simp for you. Leave Punz alone." Karl tried pulling Sapnap away. "But I wanna stab him!" Sapnap pouted. "No stabbing Punz. He'll like it too much!" Karl giggled. Sapnap huffed, "But I wanna stab him!".

"Sapnap! You aren't stabbing Punz! We all know you love him!" Bad called out, shutting Sapnap up for the most part. "Fuck off Bad!" Sapnap called back, putting his knife away and flipping Bad off. "Language and don't flip me off." Bad warned. "Fuck!" Sapnap screamed out in response, just to annoy Bad. It worked and Bad went back to reading his book. "I just want to stab Punz." Sapnap sat down in a huff, pulling Karl back onto his lap. Karl laid there, letting Sapnap play with his hair some more. Dream helped Punz up and the two sat down, playing with a pack of uno cards that Punz stole from Quackity. "Hey you have Quackity's uno cards. Can we play with you guys!" Karl chimed in, all cheery sounding. Punz and Dream shared a quick glance before Dream nodded. "It'll be more fun with four players, come here."

With that Karl got up from Sapnap's lap and the two moved over as Punz was shuffling the cards. Punz dished them out and placed the rest of the stack in the middle of them. Karl looked at his cards.

Green 4. A wild card. A green 0. A second wild. A red reverse card. A green 7. And finally a +4 card.

Sapnap flipped the top card from the deck over, starting the game. The card was a red 7. "Punz you place a card, then me, then Karl, then Dream." Sapnap stated the order of the game. Punz shrugged and placed a red +2 card and smiled at Sapnap, who picked up two cards angrily. Karl knew how this was going to end already and the game had only just begun. Karl placed down a wild, "Green." Karl hummed, trying to keep this game as tame as possible. Dream sighed in relief and placed a green 9 onto the pile. Punz looked Sapnap in the eyes and placed down a +4, "Keeping it green.". Sapnap grabbed the cards and put them into his deck. "I'm going to kill you."

"Bite me Sapnap." Punz taunted, earning a smack from the raven. Karl quietly placed his green 4 down. Dream quickly placed a green 8. Punz placed a second +4 card, "Still keeping it green!" Punz smiled. Instead of picking the cards up, Sapnap grabbed Punz and slammed him onto the concrete, scattering their cards across the ground. Sapnap grabbed his knife out and held it over Punz's eye, "Say one word and your losing your fucking eye." Sapnap threatened. "Finally! Cut that fucker out!" Punz laughed. Sapnap lined the blade up with Punz's eye and sliced into the soft flesh like material of Punz's eye. The blond didn't even scream, just accepted it as the vision left his eye. Sapnap then yanked Punz off the ground and dragged him off the medics to sew his eyelid shut. "Lets go moron." Sapnap seethed. Dream and Karl exchanged concerned glances. "D-Dream... Did you see what I just saw?" Karl asked. Dream nodded. "As long as I've known Punz, he's always been fucked up. Sometimes I wonder if he was dropped on his head as a baby." Dream shook his head slightly, dismissing the situation. "That's concerning." Karl hummed. Dream nodded and cleaned the mess of cards from the ground. "You still want to play? I'd be up for a game without them and whatever their friendship? Rivalry? Situation. Whatever their situation is." Dream shrugged. Karl chuckled. "Sure, I'm up for an actual game. Just don't cut my eye out." Karl helped Dream clean up the cards.