Chapter 17- Fairy Blossom Battle

The heroes got to work on defeating the guards. They worked together to mess around with them. Kirby did most of the messing around since he was tying up the guards.

"Haha!" Kirby giggled as he ran around with a rope tying the guards. The other heroes did their job of weakening the guards.

"I should've suspected this is still happening..." A voice sighed. Then the heroes found King Ibrahim.

King Ibrahim sighed, "So you're trying to break free and stop my guards I should tell you that Erica has sent me... a message." The heroes looked over confused. Then King Ibrahim sent a beam and it shot after the heroes. Chiaki and Hajime dodged to the side. Kirby jumped over it. The rest rolled over just in time.

"What... did Erica send?" Byleth asked. King Ibrahim looked at the heroes.

"Oh just this letter here," He responded as he threw the letter. The heroes read over it.

"..." The letter said. The heroes looked up and Ibrahim shot another beam. Everyone except for one hero got hit with it.

"Oh, so you're the smart one..." King Ibrahim sighed. Chiaki looked up at him.

Chiaki asked, "What did you do with the heroes?! Where did you send them!?"

"I sent them to the inner dimension, meaning it's the simple dimension of no escape," King Ibrahim explained. Chiaki looked over at the king.

"These are your intentions?!" Chiaki asked. King Ibrahim looked over at Chiaki, he got down and nodded. "WHAT DID THE HEROES EVEN DO TO YOU!?"

King Ibrahim asked, "Do you want to join them? Because you sound like you do..." Chiaki looked at him but she shook her head. "Very well, I do have one request, and obviously you don't need to accept it but eh whatever."

Chiaki asked, "What is that request?" King Ibrahim turned around and put his staff down. A dimension circle appeared.

"Care to travel into the past with me? We can break the inter dimensions together, or would you like to visit the past for fun..." King Ibrahim requested.

Chiaki looked at the dimension and sighed, "Going to the past would be fun but wouldn't it ruin the present?" King Ibrahim looked over at Chiaki.

"It won't change it at all!" King Ibrahim laughed. Then... Chiaki agreed. They jumped into the portal.