Chapter 66- Starstruck by King Solorio and King Ibrahim

"Halt... who dares to cross over my land?" A voice boomed. The heroes searched the area and King Solorio appeared. "Oh... it appears like the hideous heroes king Ibrahim was talking about..." The heroes were shocked. Suddenly King Ibrahim came walking down.

"So, we meet again after so long heroes..." King Ibrahim mumbled under his breath. The heroes all took out their weapons.

King Solorio shouted, "LEAVE BEFORE YOU ARE HURT!" He took out his staff.

"We won't dare to do that..." Meta Knight replied. King Ibrahim then sent a wind blow against the heroes.

Albedo asked, "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!?" The 3 heroes took out their legend stones.

"RISE THE POWER OF THE LEGEND STONE!" Then they all transformed into their unified forms. The heroes were fighting against Ibrahim and King Solorio but it just... appears that King Ibrahim was stronger than ever.

"WIND BLOW!!" He shouted, suddenly all the heroes were pushed against a wall. The unified forms were still standing but the wind was so strong Byleth almost lost his balance.

Albedo yelled, "I have to help them... I just must!" He took out his legend stone and the light source appeared. He grabbed it and placed it inside of him. Then he transformed into his unified form.

"It appears... he knows how the unified form is unlocked! It just takes a matter of time and strength!" Zhongli commented. Albedo was the same, however, his outfit was light blue with hints of mint green, the jacket was still pure white, only just brighter.

Hajime shouted, "Come help us!" Albedo nodded and rushed over. Ibrahim sent another wind blow, however, this was much stronger than before.

"KEEP YOUR GUARD!!" Zhongli shouted. However, everyone was knocked back.

"Gah! YOU WON'T WIN!" Byleth shouted.

Ibrahim laughed, "Oh... I already know I won..." Then he shot a light beam. Byleth began fighting against the light beam, soon so did the others but... Ibrahim was just far more powerful.

"AHAHAH!!!" He laughed. The heroes were losing towards Ibrahim.

"WITNESS THE LIGHT OF DAWN!!!" A voice shouted.