Chapter 87- The Shine of Light

Hajime was leading the heroes around the realm in order to get them into a safe place. The storm continued to strike lightning in every direction.

"HAJIME!" Kyoko shouted. They all stopped and Hajime looked at them.

Makoto explained, "We're running around in circles! WE'RE NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT!" Hajime looked around the area and back at the storm vortex.

Hajime said, "You're right! We... WE HAVE TO FIGHT!" The heroes all cheered.

Jeralt asked, "How?" Hajime looked up and smirked. He ordered something towards the characters and they nodded. They rushed towards a safe place to discuss the strategy.

Hajime explained, "I know what you are all thinking. How are we going to fight against King Liberty? I know exactly how." Then he set off a protective barrier.

Kaede asked, "Is this your super ability due to the legend stones?"

"Yes, Zhongli's super ability was in my stone. Therefore I can protect us more easily when we're fighting the storm," Hajime explained. The heroes all cheered. Then they rushed back outside and went to find the heroes.

King Liberty asked, "What the..." He saw the group of heroes running. He continue creating the storm vortex and followed after the heroes.

Mikan yelled, "AHH!! KIN-KING LIBERTY!" The heroes looked up and he was sending lightning bolts. The heroes continued to rush through the forest. Gaining more speed than before.

Venti asked, "How do we lose him?" Hajime thought of something for a moment. Then he created a burst. Suddenly he had separated from the heroes from the other worlds.

Lucina asked, "Hajime?!" The heroes looked back up at King Liberty. He had this wile smile on his face. He was ready to destroy the heroes when all of those heroes separated their own ways.

"WE CAN LOSE HIM IF WE SEPARATE OURSELVES!" Kyoko shouted. The heroes all nodded and continued to run. King Liberty tried to search for where the heroes were going to be but he couldn't catch them all at once.

King Liberty grumbled, "I will not lose... I will make sure this world is mine and those heroes WILL NOT DESTROY WHAT I HAVE CREATED!" Then the storm clouds turned into monstrous ones. They began roaring and soon more vortexes were being formed. "AHHHHHH-HAHAHAHA!!!"