Chapter 54- Snow of Wonder

The heroes continued to fight through the freezing blizzard. It appears the snow was so strong it was hard to stay still.

"WHY DOES THE SNOW QUEEN HATE US?!" Hu Tao shouted. Everyone continued to walk through the blizzard. That's when Zhongli and Albedo had an idea.

"EVERYONE GET ON MY PILLARS!" Zhongli shouted as he placed several pillars among the snow. Albedo helped by putting Solar Isotomas next to the pillars.

Byleth laughed, "Nice thinking! I'm impressed by your thinking skills!" They had an easier time getting through the snow thanks to Zhongli's and Albedo's help.

Ganyu yelled, "Thank you both greatly for your sacrifice!" The two smiled up and continued to help the others get past the area. Soon they finally made it past the blizzard.

"We're here?" Shuichi asked and spotted the snow kingdom. It was so... frosty, it looked like a winter wonderland. The kingdom was filled with snow, ice, and everything cold.

Kokomi shivered, "It's slightly warmer here but not by much! How many degrees are we at the moment" Byleth got out their tracker and checked the temperature.

Byleth replied, "-20 Degrees Celsius... it's... FREEZING." The others needed to get warmer but they had no idea how.

Suddenly out of nowhere, a loud booming voice shouted, "WHO DARES TO TREPRASS MY KINGDOM?"

Mikan screamed, "AHHH!! I-IS IT T-THE SNO-SNOW QUEEN?!"

"Could it really be them?!" Sayaka cheered while being a little nervous. That's when the Snow Queen showed herself. She had a white royal robe and her hair was as white as the snow. She wore a lot of white and ice blue colors.

Albedo introduced, "Queen Snow Frost! It is I, Albedo! I came across your land 2 years ago, do you not recall?" She stood there quietly, her ice-blue eyes stared into Albedo's sky blue eyes.

"I do not recall anyone named Albedo, you must be a trespasser..." Queen Snow Frost replied in her demanding tone. She pointed her staff at the heroes. "SEIZE THESE INTRUDERS!" The heroes took out their weapons and the ice knights were ready to fight the heroes.

The heroes shouted, "WE'RE NOT GOING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT!"