Chapter 48- The Riot of Heroes

"YOU! You forgot about us!" A voice shouted. The other heroes stared at each other. They were just confused... who was talking? Then the figures showed themselves. They... appeared from the new future world.

"W-We... forgot about them..." Sonic mumbled. The heroes looked back, they did not look happy.

"We have no choice but you will be forgiven if you PROVE YOUR STRENGTH!" They shouted. The heroes took out their weapons.

"BUT!" Another person shouted you can't use your friends, it's us versus present...

Chrom asked, "What are your names?" A guy with white hair decided to walk ahead.

"Guys guys! We don't have to fight!"

"But they forgot us, you imbecile," Another person said.

"ENOUGH! I'm stating our names!" One of the girls shouted. "My name is Sonia Nevermind, the guy who walked up to you is Nagito Komaeda! The guy with green hair is named Xiao! She in the back is named Impa and the ice one is Kamisato Ayaka, and she alongside Ayaka is named Micaiah! Next to Micaiah is Magolor. Directly next to Magolor is Amy and sitting near the tree is Ike! Next to Ike is Rosalina! Next to Rosalina is Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd! Finally, the one right behind me is Tsumugi. NOW PREPARE YOURSELF!"

Chiaki shouted, "Nagito and Sonia?!"

"WE CAN'T FIGHT THEM!" Hajime shouted at the other members. The members understood what Hajime wanted but even then... The other heroes attacked the present heroes. Zhongli created a pillar for someone to climb up. Albedo decided to do that and attacked Ayaka from the top. Chrom took out his bow and shot arrows.

"We can't lose! They may want revenge but there's no way we're losing!" Byleth shouted. He threw his creator sword at Dimitri. Chiaki used the truth blade against Sonia. Then it was Hajime between Nagito. Everyone else was fighting their counterpart except for Hajime and Nagito.

Nagito laughed, "So it's just you and me Hajime? With my luck, you're going to lose easily!"

"And I know I will, that's why I forfeit," Hajime explained. The other heroes stopped fighting with each other and stared at Hajime.

Nagito asked, "Huh?" Hajime dropped his weapon and put his hands in the air. The other members did the same.

"Q-Quitters?!" Hu Tao shouted worrisomely.

Sonia said with a smile, "That's what I call heroes!" The others cheered. The heroes managed to beat the new future heroes. They... really had the strength they needed.